What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

Aerovape Ltd

Achiever
Hello POTV members!

My name is Daniel Hackman company director at Aerovape Ltd, me and my family are proud to be a part of this fine community and we welcome you all to come visit our new online store at
Aerovape Ltd
We have just recently gained vendor status and we still have a lot of work to do on the advertising front. But the meat and bones of our business operation are ready to go and look forward to seeing you shop with us!

We are one of the few companies in the United Kingdom to offer freshly hand crafted E-Liquids and firmly believe this is the best way forward for consumers to enjoy vaping.
Secondly there are exciting times ahead as we roll out new E-Juices that are exclusive and mostly unique to us and not available anywhere else, coming to our store over the coming months.
We are a small business and working capital is small due to banks and financial institutions not looking favourably upon this kind of business. But WE WONT let that stop us! we will continue to push forward through the good and bad times and grow as a company and as a thriving community.

Expect to see added features and improvements to the website on what we have already built, to better serve you and make your browsing much easier.
Furthermore Aerovape Ltd is a passionate company we love our jobs and are here to stay for the foreseeable future and we treat our products as if we were the customer and will not release a new product or flavour until we as a whole are satisfied with it.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome and reflects one of our key principles that is to engage with the community of vapers and retain and reward loyal customers.
We sincerely hope you will be happy with our products and service and hand in hand we can grow as a company, community, produce outstanding products and continue to help people abstain from smoking.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask I am more than happy to help out fellow members :friends:

ALL NEWS AND SHOP UPDATES WILL GO BELOW THIS LINE

30/04/2015 NEW LIQUIDS
Cant seem to get the sale to work,... technical problem.
So we are moving forward with our little surprise for you all that has been in the works for some time.

We are now in a position to offer :2thumbsup:free signed and tracked shipping:2thumbsup: on any order size!!!

So now you can have more freedom to spend more without the dread of paying shipping.
This excludes orders made in the last 48 hours.

26/04/2015
NEW LIQUIDS

ROLL UP, ROLL UP! We now have new incoming juices this coming month in May,
Starting with Kiwi Dream. Fresh ripe Kiwi awash with glorious Aniseed and Cinnamon, floating on a white sea of sweet Vanilla Creams!

The classic pairing of Kiwi, Anise and Vanilla are finely blended together on a rich smooth cream base.
A unique new taste sensation will reveal itself once you have tried a vape on this fine juice.
Bold in flavour and smell, Kiwi Dream will draw you down a happy memory lane, a true all day vape.

Still more to come :D

03/05/2015 NEW LIQUIDS #2

Something old made new, old school flavour reminiscent of the hard-boiled sweets from the golden years.

Black Purps is an amazingly refreshing change of pace, the perfect marriage between Blackcurrant and Liquorice.
The taste is truly balanced with subtle notes of Coconut and citrus, added to give body and sparkle to the overall flavour.
Strong bold and seductive, Black Purps will please the senses.

AdvertBP.jpg

And still more to come:5:

12/05/2015 BASE RATIOJust a quick one today

A number of people have been getting a harsh throat hit with our juices, this was due to use using PG based nicotine, we have increased the VG to offset this.
All orders posted from today will see these changes and the PG nicotine will shortly be replaced with the VG nicotine.
Once we start using the VG based nicotine later this week we will increase the VG amount even further to 80%, this will not affect flavour.

15/05/2015 HAPPY HOURS !!!
Hi apes

"Happy Hours" is now in effect!

order before 10pm tonight and you will receive buy 1 get 1 free on all liquids, no purchase limit :D

Just leave a note at checkout saying HAPPY HOURS

Last edited:
One thing I will say is, make sure you add the word "clone" on non genuine items, as I've just had to look quite hard to find the dna30 was one.
Sure, the price should tell people it is, but even then, newbies won't know :)
Other than.that, love the site!

Hi what vg/pg mix are your eliquids as I could not find it on the website

Wow what a great help i'm getting already thank you I will make these changes, as for the E-Liquid ratio they are based on 50/50 PG VG hope this helps ;)

Let the good times roll :woot:

Hi just order 5 x bubble gum and 2 x snickers each at 30ml. Will the free bottle automatically be added as per the website info. Great looking site may I say.

Sent from Planet of the Vapes

So, £12.99 for a magma clone and an extra 10% off? I'm starting to feel sorry for our bank card when missus gets home later lol.
(Mental note. Must.....Resist.....Dna......Clone)

Hi just order 5 x bubble gum and 2 x snickers each at 30ml. Will the free bottle automatically be added as per the website info. Great looking site may I say.

Sent from Planet of the Vapes

Hi Jim :)

Let me know what free bottle you would like and I will make sure it is added to your order :2thumbsup:

So, £12.99 for a magma clone and an extra 10% off? I'm starting to feel sorry for our bank card when missus gets home later lol.
(Mental note. Must.....Resist.....Dna......Clone)

Hi Heisenberg,

YES ! its all true but keep it a secret its only for POTV :assassin:all future products will be just as cheap :hugs:

Back
Top Bottom