What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aerovape 2017 News

After receiving PM, I gave my details, received Paypal invoice, paid, received email confirmation & they arrived this morning, first class signed for. That is about the best service I have ever had from a vendor. Aerovape have always been good but this was exceptional !!!!

The new website will be available this coming week, so grab what's left on the old site before time runs out.

60% Now off remaining stock !

Welcome back to the new Aerovapez 2.0 formerly Aerovape Ltd. We are undergoing a fundamental metamorphosis due to recent changes in the law, so we have to change business direction. Goodbye old stock and hello to the new, we have cleared out some old flavours and replaced them with five new ones. But due to the expensive changes in the law we would not be able to continue with our approach and would be the end of our journey.

So to keep on the right side of the law we will be offering a steady supply of our own crafted delicious concentrates along with other branded flavourings. Our ultimate goal is to find the best flavour recipes, and be able to provide them to you at affordable prices. How ever did we get along all those years tasting the same tobacco flavours? Now we are spoilt for choice

The great thing about this change is that it gives us the freedom to bring you new flavours to try each and every month. Also how could we forget?!, The icing on the cake which allows you to try any flavour be it a simple single flavour to a complex medley, customised to your liking!

Some existing original stock is being delivered soon along with new lines, so check back for stock updates daily if you’re waiting for something specific. We hope you can join us on our ever changing vaping adventures and continue to mutually share the best new discoveries.

Daniel

Happy to continue the vape journey with you guys (and gals?). I'll be starting mixing soon, so looking forward to keeping your flavours in my inventory :)

Happy to continue the vape journey with you guys (and gals?). I'll be starting mixing soon, so looking forward to keeping your flavours in my inventory :)
Thats great news, quite scary looking at a gutted shelf, but it's exciting to know what to fill them with now :)

Welcome back to the new Aerovapez 2.0 formerly Aerovape Ltd. We are undergoing a fundamental metamorphosis due to recent changes in the law, so we have to change business direction. Goodbye old stock and hello to the new, we have cleared out some old flavours and replaced them with five new ones. But due to the expensive changes in the law we would not be able to continue with our approach and would be the end of our journey.

So to keep on the right side of the law we will be offering a steady supply of our own crafted delicious concentrates along with other branded flavourings. Our ultimate goal is to find the best flavour recipes, and be able to provide them to you at affordable prices. How ever did we get along all those years tasting the same tobacco flavours? Now we are spoilt for choice

The great thing about this change is that it gives us the freedom to bring you new flavours to try each and every month. Also how could we forget?!, The icing on the cake which allows you to try any flavour be it a simple single flavour to a complex medley, customised to your liking!

Some existing original stock is being delivered soon along with new lines, so check back for stock updates daily if you’re waiting for something specific. We hope you can join us on our ever changing vaping adventures and continue to mutually share the best new discoveries.

Daniel
New site looks great Dan. Nice little historical blurb too. I'm sure things will blossom. You've a great flair for unusual flavours. Can't wait to see the finished site. Good luck mate.

I hope you got the chance to see our custom juice page, we tried to make it as user friendly as possible.
I'm always open to suggestions for improvements :)

Back
Top Bottom