What's new

Aerovape 2017 News

New offer for you above, i'm in the process of having a big clear up and reorganising our juice line, don't worry the most popular ones will stay.
We will be discontinuing some juices and bringing new ones online in february. Discontinued juices will take on the new form as a concentrates.

Throughout the year you will see:

New product ranges to cater for all kinds of vapers and smokers.
New loyalty rewards system is in the works that you will just love and keeps on giving!
Huge selection of carefully blended concentrates for your diy tinkering adventures.
New community hub.

Just a few of the many changes coming, so if you haven't signed up to our newsletter or created an account,
get started now to not miss out on exclusive offers for Planet of the Vapes members!

25% Discount for the rest of January thats £4.86 per 30ml bottle! code: 2017

If you would like to help shape Aerovape in 2017 please contact me either through this thread, personal message or by email.
To give you an idea of how you can help, think about your own personal vaping or smoking needs.
What kind of products or services would you like to see from us? and take it from there :)

Daniel

BUY TWO SAVE 5%, THREE 10% AND FOUR 20% OFF YOUR PURCHASE!

You can now save even more if you choose to buy two or more bottles of the same juice, the more you buy the more you save!
Discount is automatically applied.

:yourewelcome:

Aerovape 2.0

Greetings :grin2: you now have the opportunity to gain a little treat from us!
If you have the time to write a review on any of our products we will award you with a coupon to use within our store.

Aerovape 2.0

Greetings :grin2: you now have the opportunity to gain a little treat from us!
If you have the time to write a review on any of our products we will award you with a coupon to use within our store.

Nice one bud. Hope things have calmed a little.

Early Spring Sale - 2 of 3

We have a new early spring sale on now, with 35% off all pre-mixed juices.

Yes we are now fully prepared and can now offer you ready to vape juices,

As soon as your order is placed we will carefully prepare your package to be shipped within 24 hours within any working day.

So now you will get the double benefit of one of the best juice flavour houses in the United Kingdom and turbo charged delivery!

This is part two of a three part sale before we switch to nicotine free juice starting in April.
There is limited stock that reflects this so get in there quick as these are now classed as a rare treat.

Coupon code: spring35

A much better turnaround time for your orders was realised last month through internal changes.
and we are building upon this to make it even quicker. Our new web platform is taking shape nicely, with impressive speed improvements im sure you will all appreciate.

We will be trading under a different company name but our beloved Aerovape will no longer be a company but a brand with all the same qualities you have grown to love.

Under this new umbrella company we will be able to offer other new brands created by us, giving our customers a range of different products not just related to vaping but to lifestyle
and technology interests, Our products across these brands will also be available from different outlets including Amazon and Ebay.

What essentially makes us stand out from the crowd is uniqueness and diversity paralleled with new emerging high quality products at affordable prices.

The new lower costs on products means lower discounts as codes but a new loyalty program will supersede this to give you a better feeling of achievement
and appreciation of your purchases.

Daniel

Well @Aerovape Ltd , I was extremely impressed on how quickly you despatched my order last week with the juices arriving on Saturday morning.
Well done !
I can't wait to see what other goodies you have in the pipeline :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom