What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A halloween limited edition release...

Awesome! Was a bit of a risk this one, I knew it wouldn’t sound appealing to most people but it really is tasty and different isn’t it [emoji16]
It is not really what I expected, there is a kind if kick to it, not just apple pie but apple pie ++++

after reading the blurb properly, must be the spices in it:)

It is not really what I expected, there is a kind if kick to it, not just apple pie but apple pie ++++

after reading the blurb properly, must be the spices in it:)

IMG_5251.gif

So after a 9 day steep Im on experiment two, it is outstanding, apple pie, subtle cream with a spice presence which maybe nutmeg and a light touch of cinnamon, no doubt there are others in there, warmed just nicely.....well done @Lee Im loving it

So after a 9 day steep Im on experiment two, it is outstanding, apple pie, subtle cream with a spice presence which maybe nutmeg and a light touch of cinnamon, no doubt there are others in there, warmed just nicely.....well done @Lee Im loving it

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback mate! Great job on picking out the flavours in there too, really subtle the sweet spices [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom