What's new

A brand new 100ml range - Exclusively at Prime Vapes

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

We’ve been super busy over the past few months developing this range, it’ll be our first step in to the 100ml sizes!

The brand new Liquid Treats range is due to go live towards the end of this week with a 40% discount. Furthermore, we’ll be adding an extra bundle discount on top, any 4 for £40 making them £10 each per 100ml shortfill.

This range features 10 awesome flavours, fruity, desserts, candy and tobacco profiles.

All flavours are 70VG/30PG and require 2x nic shots to make them 3mg.

This range is designed and manufactured by prime vapes, and is sold exclusively at our website.

The first batch is very small, just 50 bottles per flavour will be going live to begin with.

Eyes peeled for these landing later in the week :)

IMG_3544.jpg

Look forward to trying the new tobacco. Watching with interest.

Hi guys,

We’ve been super busy over the past few months developing this range, it’ll be our first step in to the 100ml sizes!

The brand new Liquid Treats range is due to go live towards the end of this week with a 40% discount. Furthermore, we’ll be adding an extra bundle discount on top, any 4 for £40 making them £10 each per 100ml shortfill.

This range features 10 awesome flavours, fruity, desserts, candy and tobacco profiles.

All flavours are 70VG/30PG and require 2x nic shots to make them 3mg.

This range is designed and manufactured by prime vapes, and is sold exclusively at our website.

The first batch is very small, just 50 bottles per flavour will be going live to begin with.

Eyes peeled for these landing later in the week :)

View attachment 247549

i seen this earlier on your FB group the grape one deffo going try that one & the sparkling one on far left has my interest but cant figure what kinda fruit ? doh i should checked the fb group its Guava

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom