What's new

10% OFF Genmist Heatsticks! Free Shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And export the largest amount of the product, on the planet, none for us though. The Government and the Tories are morally bankrupt, and Labour arent any better on the subject either.

I wonder what the husband of Victoria Atkins MP does in his spare time :54:

And export the largest amount of the product, on the planet, none for us though. The Government and the Tories are morally bankrupt, and Labour arent any better on the subject either.

poitical parties have no clue of the real world, most of the politicians come from well to do backgrounds and don't actually care about much bar what they can fiddle or how they can help their rich friends.
another example folks have to pay for covid tests if they go abroad, yet most folks have been double jabbed and you can get free test kits that you can do at home. What we need are a group of folks from poorer backgrounds to be part of the decision making rather than letting those who have never gone without make the decisions. All politicians should be made to live on what people call rough council estates, they might then have a better idea about what's really going on and why and could make better decisions to make life equal for all. what people consume should be upto that individual not what a bunch of do gooders think is right. The proof is there that Govs make huge mistakes, allowing tobacco to be legal was the biggest mistake ever. If it wasn't for tobacco folks would never have become smokers, thus folks would not move on to smoking anything at all, or at least it would have really cut down the amount of folks who become addicted to nicotine and or drugs.

I wonder what the husband of Victoria Atkins MP does in his spare time :54:

w.JPG

Herbal? . or just simiular to stuff like marsmellow leaf etc.
Hi,

Herbal sticks are cigarettes that usually do not contain any tobacco, instead it is composed of a mixture of various herbs and/or other plant material, it is not weed.

Genmist Herbal Sticks are tobacco-free, its nicotine is extracted from organic plants, not tobacco leaf.

Thanks!

Hi @Genmist
When you say........ "Compatible with IQOS and other heating devices, once heated at 300°C, it generates water vapour containing mostly nicotine and flavoring. The nicotine water vapour passes through the silicon cooler and filter tip to become warm, pleasant vapour into the mouth."........

What's the "non mostly contents" please?

Hi,

The vapour contents are nearly the same as that of the vape, but Genmist heatstick has a more similar taste of traditional cigarette.

Thank you!

Hi,

The vapour contents are nearly the same as that of the vape, but Genmist heatstick has a more similar taste of traditional cigarette.

Thank you!
Okay thank you.
The terms "nearly" and "almost the same" are question evaders which leads me to be concerned about what is actually in them.
So even though I was never in in the first place I'll just clarify and say thank you but no thank you - I'm out!

I couldn't have put it better myself. The UK is so far behind the rest of the world . I think it's ignorance rather than anything else. The Gov is happy enough to allow alcohol and fags (for now) so it makes no sense at all.
Replying to an old post but only just joined. It always amuses me that the U.K. is a huge grower and exporter of 'that stuff' but the government get weird about making it legal. Just whack a tax on it, put some safety standards in place and voila, a whole new tax stream for the government to squander. Sorted.

poitical parties have no clue of the real world, most of the politicians come from well to do backgrounds and don't actually care about much bar what they can fiddle or how they can help their rich friends.
another example folks have to pay for covid tests if they go abroad, yet most folks have been double jabbed and you can get free test kits that you can do at home. What we need are a group of folks from poorer backgrounds to be part of the decision making rather than letting those who have never gone without make the decisions. All politicians should be made to live on what people call rough council estates, they might then have a better idea about what's really going on and why and could make better decisions to make life equal for all. what people consume should be upto that individual not what a bunch of do gooders think is right. The proof is there that Govs make huge mistakes, allowing tobacco to be legal was the biggest mistake ever. If it wasn't for tobacco folks would never have become smokers, thus folks would not move on to smoking anything at all, or at least it would have really cut down the amount of folks who become addicted to nicotine and or drugs.

My son got back from Mallorca yesterday, he got 10 50g pouches of Amber Leaf for £93... that would barely buy 3 pouches here! Shows how much our taxes pull our pants down on most things. If he'd had any common sense (he is a very intelligent lad when it comes to academic stuff but he has the common sense of a rabid racoon) he would have bought another box and sold it off one pouch at a time to his mates for £20 each and paid for his box while saving his mates some pound notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom