What's new

"the copper beeches" an 18350 hybrid church warden e-pipe for sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
3 days off to catch up and have some downtime in the workshop and nothing but problems

anyways

dvd

John wick

“WELL, JOHN WASN’T EXACTLY ‘THE BOOGEYMAN.’ HE WAS THE ONE YOU SENT TO KILL THE F**KIN’ BOOGEYMAN.”

original block after I had made it a pre-polished it the colours are bronze and copper 4 different ones plus I put some air through the mix then encapsulated the pipe I wanted a more rustic look almost brier like

IMG_9399.jpg

i started with an alloy barrel 510 holder then decided to do something else

IMG_9557.jpg

tapping the stainless bowl for the 18350 battery

IMG_9567.jpg

whilst in the workshop i saw something move I looked again and saw a baby toad hopping about I set him up on the miller and he knocked out some pretty good mods a bit of croaking and the frog chorus but he loved john wick

IMG_9611.jpg

so add it together sprinkle with Toad dust and we have

IMG_9613.jpg
IMG_9616.jpg

I need to clean the wax and polish off the bowl

IMG_9618.jpg

so the barrel is in pure copper, copper is such a sod to work it's a grabby metal won't cut smoothly I was going to polish but I've satined the barrel

IMG_9619.jpg

sat on his stand also made out of copper with a 510 churchwarden stem

the pipe is for sale and will come boxed and bagged

in the paw when it stops pissing it down

love my mods then like them buy one or rather buy this one

love my pipes

Very nice Stu another fine piece of work for some lucky owner to love and cherish.......:2thumbsup:.......

3 days off to catch up and have some downtime in the workshop and nothing but problems

anyways

dvd

John wick

“WELL, JOHN WASN’T EXACTLY ‘THE BOOGEYMAN.’ HE WAS THE ONE YOU SENT TO KILL THE F**KIN’ BOOGEYMAN.”

original block after I had made it a pre-polished it the colours are bronze and copper 4 different ones plus I put some air through the mix then encapsulated the pipe I wanted a more rustic look almost brier like

View attachment 198537

i started with an alloy barrel 510 holder then decided to do something else

View attachment 198538

tapping the stainless bowl for the 18350 battery

View attachment 198539

whilst in the workshop i saw something move I looked again and saw a baby toad hopping about I set him up on the miller and he knocked out some pretty good mods a bit of croaking and the frog chorus but he loved john wick

View attachment 198540

so add it together sprinkle with Toad dust and we have

View attachment 198541 View attachment 198542

I need to clean the wax and polish off the bowl

View attachment 198543

so the barrel is in pure copper, copper is such a sod to work it's a grabby metal won't cut smoothly I was going to polish but I've satined the barrel

View attachment 198544

sat on his stand also made out of copper with a 510 churchwarden stem

the pipe is for sale and will come boxed and bagged

in the paw when it stops pissing it down

love my mods then like them buy one or rather buy this one

love my pipes
It's a beauty, the toad did gud [emoji4]
@Crewella

“Terry” is very talented he’s moved off paul McCartney after watching John wick he’s moved on now to John wick 2 and has been viewing other titles, he did croak a lot at “taken” but being a young toad I’ve said he will have to wait it will be girls booze mechs and nights out on the pond......

i dont do pipes but that is proper smart :2thumbsup: another quality production

Back
Top Bottom