What's new

stabwood block progression video....."Pegasus"

Very nice block, bound to be a feckin' squonker plonker tho...

Now your making me feel bad for thinking of entering [emoji23]

Good! So you should ;)

Nah mate, I only recieved a mod from Stu last week and to be fair, last thing I need is anymore mods at all! Just couldn't resist Sanctuary...

Really looking forward to seeing Pegasus, though last time I took a peek at one of Stus creations, I sent a PM within an hour about Sanctuary!

Very nice block, bound to be a feckin' squonker plonker tho...
No it's not, I have contrail made from a block very similar and it's a single 21700 MOSFET no squonk just some lovely groves in the body that make it a perfect fit in the hand

Looks amazeballs Stu, that's gonna make a cracking mod lovely blend of colours

Good! So you should ;)

Nah mate, I only recieved a mod from Stu last week and to be fair, last thing I need is anymore mods at all! Just couldn't resist Sanctuary...

Really looking forward to seeing Pegasus, though last time I took a peek at one of Stus creations, I sent a PM within an hour about Sanctuary!
Sanctuary is stunning mate one of if not the best mod he's made to date in my opinion and I wish it was in my collection [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sanctuary is stunning mate one of if not the best mod he's made to date in my opinion and I wish it was in my collection [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

He is a stunner mate! Gave the brass a good polish today so is shining bright.

My first ever 21700 mod and feel I've been missing out for years! They are fantastic (Samsung 40T). Using MTL tanks, it barely drains the battery.

Just searching for a nice matchy brass or gold tank now!

Back
Top Bottom