What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

spalted birch fun "crooked" e-pipe

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
spalted birch

special no

exclusive no

common yes and spalted alder spalted elm spalted banana

all woods become spalted its a fungus the fungus itself is not that good for you as in cut it with a respirator on

this is silver birch from my store I have about 2 tonnes of wood some is odd like wisteria, vine, yew, alder, cheery, pear, apple, maple, some is more common like oak, beech, birch, hazel, London plane and some I won't use like yew and elm (elm is coffin wood, I won't use it, superstitious )

alfIMG_9774.jpg

alfIMG_9775.jpg
alfIMG_9776.jpg
alfIMG_9777.jpg

ive pushed this through my thicknesser its less than 4% moisture I will kiln it then stabilize it to produce this

IMG_9851.jpg

its a pipe bowl for "crooked" aka 'the crooked man' I will have two pipes in total one will be a mech and one regulated I could if I wanted to make a long 18650 regulated pipe if I wanted too I might no ones placed and order for one......

Nice bit of background info Stu. Interested to see how it turns out

Mouldy wood? Who ever heard of such a thing? They’ll be putting it in cheese next just you wait

It amazes me that people see it as such a desirable thing
Oh I think there’s something really beautiful in decay. I’m in the forest every day and the stuff I love most is all dying or being eaten away. I love the spalted stuff best actually. Makes it far more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom