What's new

showcasing "wintercote" The new DNA 100c stabwood hybrid 21700 regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a lot of talk about this board the New Original Evolv DNA100c

DVD

Ronin

- Spence: You worried about saving your own skin?
- Sam: I am. It covers my body.

here is the block

alfIMG_5737.JPG

alfIMG_5727.JPG

face plate laser engraved by me here in the workshop

alfIMG_5723.JPG

bag making I make all the parts for a mod apart from the board, tube and 510 this is a 1958 singer sawing machine my mothers in fact I found and rebuilt

alfIMG_5742.jpeg

as yet there is no working software for the board as its that new after some calls and arm twisting this is the update
to make the board work

the board sports a USB c with a proper 3 amp charger and doesn't it charge fast

add the bits

alfIMG_5753.jpg
alfIMG_5754.jpg
alfIMG_5755.jpg
alfIMG_5756.jpg
alfIMG_5757.jpg

there was no cutout guide for the board and no real schematics so that was another problem to overcome but I got the board on Tuesday 22 hours later the mod was up and running I worked through the night to finish the mod

how does it perform its great a well tested and fully working board with the powerful escribe suite to boot

the mod is off for review as it is the only stabwood hybrid mod made today that exists

a big thank you has to go to rob at @stealthvape as we have been talking about this board daily for weeks and without his expertise, this would not have happened stealthvape deserves more credit than people give them, super support I'm proud to use their items knowing full well I can give a no-quibble guarantee

in the paw 360

you will see lots now but remember one man and his dog with his toad friend made one first

love my mods then support me, like them, buy one

Last edited:
Pinecones! ?? been trying to figure out what the wood is in these, at first I thought you used a dried out xmas tree lol is it a pinecone?

looks awesome with the black ethed faceplate.

Pinecones! ?? been trying to figure out what the wood is in these, at first I thought you used a dried out xmas tree lol is it a pinecone?

looks awesome with the black ethed faceplate.

these are special nuts they come from the small island of willy bong they are exclusive to me they are sustainable the tribe on the island are saving up for a Hotpoint washer dryer I'm glad i can help

About friggin time for the new board.
are the mounting screws the same as the 75c?

Beautiful job as always

About friggin time for the new board.
are the mounting screws the same as the 75c?

Beautiful job as always

Yes but the board is longer the cables are Different and the usb is 3.2 mm lower plus it’s a usb c

Dare I ask how much they cost or is it if you have to ask you can't afford lol

Back
Top Bottom