What's new

showcasing "Taboo" a dna250c twin tube 21700 for 3dj

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a while ago dunc (@3dj) asked for a mod whilst the world sit at home, people still need things to keep normality in place, is this mod an essential item? that's a hard one for me yes as it keeps food on my table being not eligible for the government help, so I am still working as best as I can.

so DVD

yes well, I have lots most nearly 70 per cent are death and a hero comes along and saves the world..... so I've been watching Taboo the tv series it is amazing and this mod is based on that

Taboo

James: "Such a shallow grave they dug for my father. Are you short of a couple of shillings?"

Zilpha: "He was buried to the depth of my love. These last years he disgraced me..."

there is a block video in this section the wood is oak

so the faceplate is a carbon steel one its been fired blued here in the workshop I love doing blueing its a fun experience similar to gun powder I mixed "the cow shit with the pigeon shit and 50 gallons of piss"

alfIMG_1897.jpeg

first fix

alfIMG_1917.jpeg

on the side of the mod is the “Sankofa” bird from the twi language it has various meanings but it basically means "it's looking back at the past to learn for the future" something that is in the forefront of the news these days

alfIMG_1923.jpeg

here is the practice run I've engraved it and then filled the image I want to look rough and ready plus you can feel it on the mod its 3d

alfIMG_1943.jpeg

the plate is done and ready all cut to suit each hole not cnc I may add freehand miller work

add the bits

alfIMG_1948.jpeg
alfIMG_1949.jpeg
alfIMG_1950.jpeg

yes it's next to a gun (one of mine) so you can see blueing used in real life

in the washed paw 360 degrees (all my mods go out sterilised now plus are packed and held for 3 days so any nasties die)

love my mods then like them buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_1951.jpeg
    alfIMG_1951.jpeg
    830.9 KB · Views: 39
a while ago dunc (@3dj) asked for a mod whilst the world sit at home, people still need things to keep normality in place, is this mod an essential item? that's a hard one for me yes as it keeps food on my table being not eligible for the government help, so I am still working as best as I can.

so DVD

yes well, I have lots most nearly 70 per cent are death and a hero comes along and saves the world..... so I've been watching Taboo the tv series it is amazing and this mod is based on that

Taboo

James: "Such a shallow grave they dug for my father. Are you short of a couple of shillings?"

Zilpha: "He was buried to the depth of my love. These last years he disgraced me..."

there is a block video in this section the wood is oak

so the faceplate is a carbon steel one its been fired blued here in the workshop I love doing blueing its a fun experience similar to gun powder I mixed "the cow shit with the pigeon shit and 50 gallons of piss"

View attachment 214709

first fix

View attachment 214711

on the side of the mod is the “Sankofa” bird from the twi language it has various meanings but it basically means "it's looking back at the past to learn for the future" something that is in the forefront of the news these days

View attachment 214712

here is the practice run I've engraved it and then filled the image I want to look rough and ready plus you can feel it on the mod its 3d

View attachment 214713

the plate is done and ready all cut to suit each hole not cnc I may add freehand miller work

add the bits

View attachment 214714 View attachment 214715 View attachment 214716

yes it's next to a gun (one of mine) so you can see blueing used in real life

in the washed paw 360 degrees (all my mods go out sterilised now plus are packed and held for 3 days so any nasties die)

love my mods then like them buy one

Loving it Stu. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

superb love the bird and the red really sets it off another cracking Mod well done sir

Looks stunning and love the background story Stu.

Absolutely love this, love the colour, love that bird design, love the face plate. Lucky @3dj

And I want that gun too. :D

Absolutely love this, love the colour, love that bird design, love the face plate. Lucky @3dj

And I want that gun too. :D

yes well, terry wanted it too, he's been grounded in his pond.... I blame myself to many action movie DVDs he tried to "takeout" the postman, a UPS driver a granny and a couple of cyclists croaking they drew first toad blood....

Back
Top Bottom