What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Showcasing "Sanctuary" an 21700 leather brass stabwood tube hilt mod

Happy as can be mate! Stu managed to surpase what I expected.

In my experience Stu usually surpasses my expectations, and from comments on here other people and customers too.

Great piece of work Stu

thankyou everyone

im getting bored of the same old thing with mods tube here squonker here etc I am trying new ways to be different im a snob in making banging out the same mod again and again may keep me in gravy bones but it's not creative I'm on a creative bent at the moment

thankyou everyone

im getting bored of the same old thing with mods tube here squonker here etc I am trying new ways to be different im a snob in making banging out the same mod again and again may keep me in gravy bones but it's not creative I'm on a creative bent at the moment

I've noticed Stu. Keep doing the creative stuff. It has the wow factor

And this is one of the reason I love @vapesmarter mods.... Receiving them is an event in itself.

IMG_20191218_113409.jpg

And this is the other reason...

IMG_20191218_113846.jpg

It's gorgeous. Even better in the flesh than photos. The attention to detail and craftsmanship that has gone into this is unbelievable. Absolutely top quality. Thank you Stu.

Back
Top Bottom