What's new

showcasing paws an alfie creation

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
presenting "Paws"
they are silver and gold plated lapel pin brooches
12mm wide with a butterfly clasp on the back
the reason is this...

in the middle of the lockdown after I had been laid off from a 9-year project a life-changing moment and still working in the health service I was at my lowest ebb with PPE and death all around and no hope on the future I was a day away from a nervous breakdown on top of this my father was dying. but one morning Alfie was not moving, in fact, he aged overnight he couldn't stand or walk we rushed to the vets gave all the cash we had not knowing what to do and the vet didn't know we were horrified

I pride my self on being able to fix stuff to work at 110% and I couldn't do anything the vet was asking for £3000 for scans £2500 for Xrays £8000 for surgery we didn't have £80 let a loan £8000 Alfie's insurance had lapsed as the world had become workless and still on top of this I went into work into a war zone driving on empty roads. it was terrifying.

but by chance, I came across a forum the IVDD forum

IVDD stands for this
"IVDD stands for intervertebral disc disease. It is a condition where the intervertebral discs between a dog's spinal vertebrae bulge or burst. Bulging or bursting intervertebral discs can enter the spinal cord space and put pressure on spinal nerves."

it meant surgery and a £10000 bill I phoned every vet in the country 30 hospitals trying desperately to get a better deal or a loan or anything to no avail.

https://www.dachshund-ivdd.uk/what-is-ivdd/

but the forum is run by two ladies and they sent me a crate, leads instruction a buggy the lot for Alfie strict crate rest and solutions more support more help even more help at 3 o'clock in the morning help all of it was for FREE the postage the help, cost nothing 2 months later Alfie recovered they sent a courier in to get the items for free and Alfie went for his first short walks.

that level of help is amazing in my darkest hours when I contemplated one twitch of the steering wheel on an empty road would release me from life, from the pain and uncertainty my sacrifice would give Liz the money to fix Alfie those two ladies saved Alfie and saved me.

to give back as they are a charity I have made a limited set of lapel badges all the profits will be donated to the IVDD forum to continue as they need money they need to survive
the cost will be Ten pounds plus postage per badge Alfie will autograph his picture as well, if I sell one I'm happy if I sell the lot I will be over the moon I will put these on my website all the costs I will take on board you can either buy them here or online.

much love from me alfie liz

IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg
IMG_4350.jpeg

I'll defintely take one Stu, just wish I could afford more. These guys sound like a godsend so I hope you raise as much as possible for them.

They look awsome, but I'm not really a badgey guy... can I just donate the cost of one and you can resell it?

Back
Top Bottom