What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Monster" a dna250c 4 cell lipo 400 watt regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I was asked to do this the mod it is huge, it's very powerful in fact its all maxed out from the cables to the atty

DVD

Young Frankenstein

Dr. Frankenstein: For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.
Inga: His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.
Dr. Frankenstein: Precisely.
Inga: [her eyes get wide] He vould have an enormous schwanzschtücker.
Dr. Frankenstein: [ponders this a moment] That goes without saying.
Inga: Voof.
Igor: He's going to be very popular.

half a kilo of resin went into the block the atty is a 30mm the cables for the mod are all 12g wire so the voltage/power is very pure

IMG_3113.jpeg

face plate making using oval buttons

IMG_3276.jpeg

setting up with some trepidation his heart beating red

add the bits

IMG_3254.jpeg
IMG_3253.jpeg
IMG_3255.jpeg

in the light and then in the dark

IMG_3256.jpeg
IMG_3257.jpeg
IMG_3258.jpeg

yes the resin is UV reactive it will after being exposed to sunlight it will glow in the dark

in the paw 360 degree

I'm glad I made it in a way the power at 80 watts is full-on

love my mods then like them buy one

there has been a big debate over this mod I have lots of conversations over it as a mod it's big it is too big for me but I was given a different point of view which is down to the power how the DNA board performs etc

its a subjected view concerning the amount of power, the cables are 12 gauge so they are huge they are also the same to the Atty and negative connection so you have no resistance its all power does this make a difference when you vape this is a question, I noticed one but that's the thing how much of a purest you are

Well there's nothing wrong with people having their own preferences. Some people like small and less noticeable, some people like to max out the power and probably as a great collectors item too.

If the lockdown comes back at least it'll keep you fit when you can't get to the gym. :)

I love this Mod mate its a bit of me all day long cracking job on a stunning bit of kit :2thumbsup:

Absolutely loving this... Monster almost seems an inadequate word to describe it lol.

Love the glow in the dark resin as well, not something I have personally seen before and will defo make it stand out even if it sheer size doesn't.

Great job Stu, another creation you should be hugely proud of.

Mahoosive. Defo too big for me, but a very creative piece of work.

Back
Top Bottom