What's new

showcasing "Inure" a 21700 stabwood hybrid dna100c engraved mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Netflix

Hancock

Ray Embrey: "That's something you might want to bring up on a first date, Mary. "I don't like to travel." "I'm allergic to cats." "I'm immortal." Those are like some things you might want to give a little heads up on."

there is a block shot somewhere in this section

alfIMG_5943.jpeg

cutting flat, the block

alfIMG_5947.jpeg

in the other miller Im making the plate from stock sheet

alfIMG_6314.jpeg

however, another mod almost done, one slip whilst cutting did this, the mod was written off hours of work gone and so barry came out mod making at times is an uphill battle

add the bits

alfIMG_6236.jpg
alfIMG_6237.jpg
alfIMG_6238.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

-original post deleted-
Ill just ask, whats up with the blue button? U run out of silver ones? Lol

Last edited:
-original post deleted-
Ill just ask, whats up with the blue button? U run out of silver ones? Lol

the blue button is your selection button so top button up bottom button down blue button selection or enter

see the logic 3 buttons all the same can be difficult for the eye to follow hence why an emergency stop button is a red big button

image.jpg

I always found the 3 buttons a pain as it’s 3 buttons if you use many mods buttons become a blur of different setting

the blue button is your selection button so top button up bottom button down blue button selection or enter

see the logic 3 buttons all the same can be difficult for the eye to follow hence why an emergency stop button is a red big button

View attachment 248080

I always found the 3 buttons a pain as it’s 3 buttons if you use many mods buttons become a blur of different setting
Well, u r the arteest, so no argument from me.

I was thinking that was sort of why actually, just wasnt sure if someone had specifically ordered that because of vision or something.

Well, u r the arteest, so no argument from me.

I was thinking that was sort of why actually, just wasnt sure if someone had specifically ordered that because of vision or something.

no specifics in the order I sometimes do it some people hate it some like it, it depends on the person until they use the mod then in the past they say thankyou it was a good idea

plus the button can be swapped out at any point if they so desire

Its cool man, i know u geezers need some exra help sometimes, lolol

I think this is my favourite one so far. I absolutely love the colours.

Beautiful work, absolutely beautiful.
:shiny:

Back
Top Bottom