What's new

showcasing "Flawed" a 18650 stabwood hybrid yihi 100watt regulated mod for sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a long time ago 3 years, in fact, I did this mod it is a pine cone from a tree in my garden it was at the time when cones seeds bananas in mods were the 'Thing' i didn't like it as the case had a flaw in it and the bottom screw was out by 1mm

but a friend picked it up and said do why not so here it is for sale at a cheap price on here

dvd

jumper

David Rice : Where'd the Paladin go?

Griffin : Swimming.

David Rice : Pacific?

Griffin : No, Actually, Atlantic. Nice little shark pit around Cuba.

so I dug this out of a draw the other day

alfIMG_1256.jpeg

you can see the cone the colours and process is completely different now to back then

alfIMG_1442.jpeg

faceplate making I'm bored of the same thing dna this dna that I like the yihi and I've never had one fail yet but this board as most of my mods is upgradeable if the board is a yihi or dna 75c it will fit so you can pick and mix hence the screws, my outlook is, boards fail and they do so I want to fix the mod if they go pop and send it back to you. not smash it up....

alfIMG_1408.jpeg

not many making pictures here alfie after a hard day woofing

IMG_1474.jpeg

alfIMG_1470.jpeg
alfIMG_1471.jpeg
alfIMG_1472.jpeg
alfIMG_1473.jpeg

in the paw 360

the mod is for sale at £150 all in as I say the case has the issues I've mentioned but it is a brand new mod so will be warrantied as standard payment via paypal business

love my mods then like them buy one

Last edited:
Fucking love that mod !
Out of my price range but I'm already jealous of whoever buys it

And again has this one sold?
@vapesmarter makes mods to order according to customer requirements. Very rarely does a mod come up for sale. If you're looking to get a Vapesmarter mod you need to either pm him here or email via his website to discuss what you want & prices.

Back
Top Bottom