What's new

showcasing "Envy" a stabwood hybrid twin tube 18650 dna250c regulated mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
dvd

East of Eden

Cal Trask: “I've been jealous all my life. Jealous, I couldn't even stand it. Tonight, I even tried to buy your love, but now I don't want it anymore... I can't use it anymore. I don't want any kind of love anymore. It doesn't pay off.”

I've wanted to do a mod called envy for such a long time it's a pure emotion very destructive but nothing came up, making anything is and can be very emotional and to criticise work that has been done is a negative trait that I dislike, words aren't cheap but envy is very pure I see myself as a chap who makes mods I never see them as the best mods in the world perfection is unobtainable its always out of reach

alfIMG_3542.jpeg

the wood is damson a strange wood not often used

alfIMG_3544.jpeg

there was more black than any other colour in the mod but it loves damson it seems

alfIMG_3598.jpeg

using one of robs @stealthvape new 510 the mods specs had to be center 30mm atty the tubes and board are also robs

alfIMG_3601.jpeg

plate cutting by hand and eye

add the bits

alfIMG_3611.jpg
alfIMG_3610.JPG
alfIMG_3612.JPG
alfIMG_3613.JPG
alfIMG_3614.JPG

in the paw

love my mods then like them buy one

Think that damson works really well in there Stu. I'm not usually a 'green' person, but I love it.

Wow. That is a absolutely beautiful crafted item .. I would love to know the hours that it takes to create such a said item .. I’d love to sit and watch a craftsman’s from start to finish ... other than being a gym rat I do have a guilty pleasure of mine that is sitting watching silent bike build videos and engineering videos that sometimes are hours long ... I find great calming in such things

Maybe my hectic life and personality needs that to balance out the levels hahaha

One day I may have to purchase such item if I ever have enough spare to do it with

Back
Top Bottom