What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "dominion" a stabwood hybrid dna250c 40mm atty fitment and terry

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

Lions for Lambs

Janine Roth:
Why did we send 150,000 troops to a country that did not attack us, and one-tenth that number to the one that did?

Senator Jasper Irving:
How many times are you people going to ask the same question?

Janine Roth:
Till we get the answer.

so you go for an atty that's 30mm or 40mm in size their big things and popular but they look stupid on a small mod plus to run such a big atty you need a powerful board the dna 250c is a cracking board so I had an order for a mod to fit the bigger attys

we are obsessed with size and in the mod world its getting worse I rarely say how big my mods are, as they are mods I don't measure them some are small some are big but the pictures of mods next to objects makes me chuckle I take the piss now and again and do the same pointless pictures

I had someone come in the workshop a while ago he looked at a mod and said that's perfect for me then reached over to pick up some callipers to measure "cick" terry had noticed this and was pointing his favourite Sig Sauer at him he put the callipers down oh so slowly

terry is a big toad now

alfIMG_2450.jpeg

original block shot

alfIMG_2435.jpeg

the colours are blacks grey and a UV reactive yellow

alfIMG_2457.jpeg

cutting down a 510 to 16mm

alfIMG_2459.jpeg

a big plate for a big mod

alfIMG_2447.jpeg

first, fix with toad for size comparison

add the bits clean with toad spit and polish

alfIMG_2487.jpeg

alfIMG_2486.jpeg
alfIMG_2485.jpeg
alfIMG_2484.jpeg
alfIMG_2483.jpeg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

Nice one Stu. Certainly a monster. Glad to see Terry is pulling his weight and contributing

Back
Top Bottom