What's new

showcasing "Diversion" a old friend comes home stabwood hybrid dna250c

I'm here Stu. Just had a rant on the forum with a moderator who is going to ban me. If you need to talk Stu contact me on 07938749746. Thanks..

Moderators don’t ban him we need the gravy bones

dvd

Iron Man

"Give me a break! I’m doing what has to be done. To stave off something worse"

so here is the link to the original build

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...0c-twin-21700-stabwood-hybrid-for-3dj.189274/

@3dj got in contact the mod had a sticky button he tried to fix it but in fact, did take it apart and lost some stuff like some of the bits inside

I'm not bothered by this a sticky button is simple it has got grime on it

so he sent it back

now I decided to do something different I got my good friend to hand engrave it I worked with her 30 years ago her business is on the point of being over you see this all the time in the news at the moment but when you see this close up see the person fear its a humbling thing like me she will have to sign on in due time and start selling her tools to survive

View attachment 213517

here's the plate each mark is done by hand

add it all together and we have

View attachment 213512 View attachment 213513 View attachment 213514 View attachment 213515 View attachment 213516

in the "gloved" paw 360 (stay safe after I finish the mod I clean and use a gloved hand to pack and ship from now on)

@3dj your mod is done

love my mods then like them buy one

at the time of posting, mods are slowing parts are slowing and posting via mail, is getting harder it's like most of the country on a knife-edge how long I will continue I'm not sure but not just for me but for everyone if you need food or items why not shop local help small shops, Tescos, Asda and Apple etc will still be about in 12 months time, lots of people are making buckets of money but I can tell you its not the small shops so why not support us.

That is just stunning Stu. I cant wait to get it back.

I'm here Stu. Just had a rant on the forum with a moderator who is going to ban me. If you need to talk Stu contact me on 07938749746. Thanks..

might want to remove your number mate ;) ( if it's your actual number

that face plate is stunning

Back
Top Bottom