What's new

showcasing "diversion" a dna 250c twin 21700 stabwood hybrid for @3dj

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I met Dunc (@3dj) at expo he was exactly how I thought for all his posts on here he is the most lovable chap you could meet

DVD

Meet Joe Black

William Parrish : Do you know about money?

Joe Black : It can't buy happiness?

funny thing is death as I watched joe black the whole concept of making and mods and creation comes about I've made 100s of mods I've tracked a few on eBay, see them change hands move around the world all of it is fascinating to watch people get in contact and say they have a mod of mine, strangers a quick message, a hello to Alfie and then they're gone.

there is a video of the block the colours were a miss mash of blues blacks purples and some white

alfIMG_0579.jpg

the plate cut from a sheet by hand on the miller oval buttons of course

alfIMG_0581.jpg

this is a larger mod not too large I've changed the process on this as I've had no restrictions when I get designs in where the buyer says I want this and this and this and this and want to choose this and this the mod becomes boring a copy of a copy I lose focus and get bored of the design

it's a 21700 twin tube so the tubes alone are big both moddog

add the bits together

alfIMG_0621.jpg
alfIMG_0622.jpg
alfIMG_0623.jpg
alfIMG_0624.jpg

these colours are both light and some heat reactive so they will change its very subtle

in the paw

this mod is for @3dj I hope he makes a speedy recovery from the sex change operation and behaves himself at home

love my mods then like them buy one

See when I finally figure out what I want... this will happen :S Cracker of a mod Stu

That is an absolute stunner Stu :goodjob: Dunc will be well pleased with it and the perfect job after his spell in hospital.

Back
Top Bottom