What's new

showcasing "Deadpool" stabwood mod hybrid leather 21700 mod

Fuck knows, but hopefully got a bit of a tac tax rebate due, hand made tube style mech....yes please [emoji6][emoji16]

Fuck knows, but hopefully got a bit of a tac tax rebate due, hand made tube style mech....yes please [emoji6][emoji16]
Well as I already have one in the collection you can have first dibs mate if it ends up for sale [emoji23] but I fucking love it probably better than the one I have his work just gets better and better even if he don't think so [emoji45]

Well as I already have one in the collection you can have first dibs mate if it ends up for sale [emoji23] but I fucking love it probably better than the one I have his work just gets better and better even if he don't think so [emoji45]
Timeshare?? [emoji6] [emoji23]

That's beautiful Stu. One of my favourites I've seen from you. Really really nice.

thankyou

I'm not keen it's not reached the mark I expect it's going on a ride out to come back to me for a smashing time...........

:11::11::11: Don't you dare!

I know I'm 3rd on the list now but if he comes back, I'll happily give him a home.

It's different and querky... You know I like different and querky.

:11::11::11: Don't you dare!

I know I'm 3rd on the list now but if he comes back, I'll happily give him a home.

It's different and querky... You know I like different and querky.
Is that the wife/house timeshare list you are joining or for the mod? [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom