What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Showcasing "Chasm" a 21700 stabwood hybrid sub £100 mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
you asked for a sub £100 and here is one

Netfix

Passengers

Arthur : "You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be that you forget to make the most of where you are."

I suppose this is me, making mods is quite lonely you see only one side you don't see the other, people think "oh he makes mods they must be all £600, £400 each and they are so fragile I won't dare ask a price that's no way the case but the thing is you may carry a mobile phone a Samsung or apple that's a grand in your hand right there, I saw it long ago with rings and being a jeweller a diamond ring single stone 3/4 carat at £3000 "oh I will never leave the house" a month later she is digging the garden with it on...

so this is a sub £100 mod I may make more, its stabwood it comes in a bag in a box, its made in house the wood is sustainable UK wood the block is made by me the parts are from UK companies it's not China or drop-shipped or made by me mate

the wood is elm as in coffin wood if you have the money one day you could be lowered into the ground surrounded by it

alfIMG_5633.jpeg

not much to look at the smell of elm has a particular edge to it very fine powder dust

alfIMG_5605.jpeg

I've been messing with a g-code file and its been doing my head in

alfIMG_5630.jpeg

standard mods all go out with free tips here are some

so add the bits

alfIMG_5641.jpg
alfIMG_5642.jpg
alfIMG_5643.jpg
alfIMG_5644.jpg
alfIMG_5645.jpg

glossy polished finish

its a clickfet so it has battery protection switch on and off low battery but it is not regulated so you will still need to know about ohms law

in the paw 360 degree

cost is £85 plus postage payment via paypal business or viva wallet

Love my Mods then like them buy one

Not the one I thought it was going to be from the name, like it though.

Beautiful thing that is, i shall be after a regulated mod soon, on my bucket list, lovely workmanship :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom