What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Baba Yaga" a 21700 dicodes 60watt mod stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
baba yaga aka the boogeyman I called this mod as I and terry were watching john wick as I made this I worked he croaked and hopped about a lot at the good bits

dvd

john wick 1, 2 and 3

Viggo Tarasov:
That "f***in' nobody" is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him Baba Yaga.

Iosef Tarasov:
"The Boogeyman"?

Viggo Tarasov:
Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f***ing Boogeyman.

Iosef Tarasov:
[stunned] Oh.

Viggo Tarasov:
John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar, with a pencil. With a f***ing... pencil. Then suddenly one day he asked to leave. It's over a woman, of course. So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day laid the foundation of what we are now. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his f***in' dog.

there is a block video in this section

alfIMG_1099.jpeg

raised 510

alfIMG_1106.jpeg

faceplate cut bent in house

alfIMG_1068.jpeg

first fix

alfIMG_1066.jpeg

second fix

alfIMG_1101.jpeg

it lives

add the bits together throw something at terry because of the croaking din