POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Seven" a stabwood hybrid semi mech clickfet 18650 mod

Discussion in 'Vapesmarter' started by vapesmarter, Aug 4, 2019.

1. vapesmarter

vapesmarter Mod Maker

this little beauty is off to our friends over the pond

as my coming soon post seven fat years and seven lean years is where the name has come from

DVD?

"Seven"

John Doe: A woman--so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed...forever.

so here is the block shot

the colours are complex there is little green but it went a bit nuts the wood is alder

alfIMG_9315.jpg

alfIMG_9317.jpg

I have little in the way of making shots as I was too busy to take any, a but a good friend who is on holiday sent me this picture with the note say "got a present for ya stu"

alfIMG_9409.jpg

just pucker

so add this and that its a side fire stealthvape tube clickfet

alfIMG_9412.jpg alfIMG_9413.jpg alfIMG_9414.jpg alfIMG_9415.jpg alfIMG_9416.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them follow me and buy one

#1 vapesmarter, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  2. BigCloud

BigCloud Achiever

love the colours on this one great job stu :2thumbsup:

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

Very nice Stu love the colours another fine piece of work for someone to love and cherish.......:2thumbsup:......

• Thank Thank x 1