What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Seven" a stabwood hybrid semi mech clickfet 18650 mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this little beauty is off to our friends over the pond

as my coming soon post seven fat years and seven lean years is where the name has come from

DVD?

"Seven"

John Doe: A woman--so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed...forever.

so here is the block shot

the colours are complex there is little green but it went a bit nuts the wood is alder

alfIMG_9315.jpg

alfIMG_9317.jpg

I have little in the way of making shots as I was too busy to take any, a but a good friend who is on holiday sent me this picture with the note say "got a present for ya stu"

alfIMG_9409.jpg

just pucker

so add this and that its a side fire stealthvape tube clickfet

alfIMG_9412.jpg
alfIMG_9413.jpg
alfIMG_9414.jpg
alfIMG_9415.jpg
alfIMG_9416.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them follow me and buy one

Last edited:
Very nice Stu love the colours another fine piece of work for someone to love and cherish.......:2thumbsup:......

Back
Top Bottom