What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Lions Mane" a silver special edition

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Netflix

The Midnight sky

Mason Mosley: If you stop the transfusions, you won’t last a week.
Augustine: If I was in a hurry to die, I’d go with you.
Mason Mosley: We all want to be home.
Augustine: Where is that?
Mason Mosley: Well, for you, I guess that’s here.
Augustine: As good a place as any.

I watched this film or rather tried to watch it at times I paused it, the film is so sad and with the world, the way it is at the moment hope and happiness is a rare emotion but as I type this the snow is starting to fall outside the whole world around me here is quiet no cars no people an eerie silence......

alfIMG_4390.jpeg

so I have the main bit I need to add the sterling silver the switch etc and box him up

alfIMG_4734.jpeg
alfIMG_4736.jpeg
alfIMG_4735.jpeg
alfIMG_4737.jpeg

in the paw 360 degree

love my mods then like them buy one

Very nice, I thought it was a one off. Going to the same place?

no, I did the original as a proof of concept but now they will be done in various formats this one is sitting about at the moment till I decide what to do with it.

I'm, not the best salesmen I'm afraid after I have made an item I fall out of love very quickly with it, I would rather in some cases stamp on it rather than prove myself right to its beauty if that's a word you would describe it, its a fault I suppose you call it a confidence thing with me had it all my life it comes from making very expensive things from when I was young if you thought that what you were doing was 5 years wages if you screwed it up you would go insane. so a lot of mods sit about some I don't even show they are just sitting about looking bored.

Jeez Stu, sell the damned things and put food on your table man! This is how you make money! Just because something you've made doesn't particularly tickle your fancy, it'll tickle someone else's.
I have to admit that unlike a lot of folk on here, not everything that you create floats my boat. But quite a bit of it does and I know from reading your posts that you put everything you can into your creations.
Not every mod you make will appeal to everyone, but they'll all appeal to someone.
Do yourself a favour and have a good rummage around your workshop for things you've made but haven't put up for sale yet, and sell them.
Don't mean to sound harsh mate, but every time you make something and don't put it up for sale, you are in effect working for nothing. And there aren't many of us that can afford to do that.

no, I did the original as a proof of concept but now they will be done in various formats this one is sitting about at the moment till I decide what to do with it.

I'm, not the best salesmen I'm afraid after I have made an item I fall out of love very quickly with it, I would rather in some cases stamp on it rather than prove myself right to its beauty if that's a word you would describe it, its a fault I suppose you call it a confidence thing with me had it all my life it comes from making very expensive things from when I was young if you thought that what you were doing was 5 years wages if you screwed it up you would go insane. so a lot of mods sit about some I don't even show they are just sitting about looking bored.
I know this feeling with my sketches, hate showing them off, but I'm trying to get better with it. You should be very proud of these, they are great, as are all the other things you make. I'm definitely not the only person here that thinks this.

I’m not into pipes but I can certainly appreciate stunning work. Looks gorgeous mate.

Like said before, something your not happy with will always look like a work of art to a group of people.

That is indeed stunning as are all of your pieces, I am also very self critical of a lot of my work, much of it is stacked away or given to charity, but I enjoy it and I learnt to try to judge its worth off the appreciation and feedback of others, if you enjoy doing it as a hobby for arts sake then do as you like with them, if its your bread and butter then showcase them and see what reaction you get. Hopefully I'll acquire one of your pieces one day, they really are pieces of art!

Jeez Stu, sell the damned things and put food on your table man! This is how you make money! Just because something you've made doesn't particularly tickle your fancy, it'll tickle someone else's.
I have to admit that unlike a lot of folk on here, not everything that you create floats my boat. But quite a bit of it does and I know from reading your posts that you put everything you can into your creations.
Not every mod you make will appeal to everyone, but they'll all appeal to someone.
Do yourself a favour and have a good rummage around your workshop for things you've made but haven't put up for sale yet, and sell them.
Don't mean to sound harsh mate, but every time you make something and don't put it up for sale, you are in effect working for nothing. And there aren't many of us that can afford to do that.

your being harsh I can tell :2thumbsup:

I will list them soon just having a wobble :umm:

I love the fact that it mixes art, vape and a bit of steampunk style. Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom