What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

"Legion" a yihi 485j 100 watt stabwood hybrid engraved mod

The absolute last thing you want to see is me in a skirt dude. Unless your gastro function is so poor that you're constantly sick anyway, in which case - when do I start? [emoji23]

If your eating a burger I’m up for it

“Oooooohhhhh mustard”......

The Legion has landed!

Got to say, @vapesmarter has excelled himself.

It's a very compact device, much smaller than the video suggested. The finish and fit is perfect, button placement feels natural as does the entire device in hand and even came with a little wood stand!

I'd go as far as to say its one of, if not the best mod for feel in your hand and overall finish I've seen in many years of vaping.

Pictures will be coming once find a suitable time and place.

The Legion has landed!

Got to say, @vapesmarter has excelled himself.

It's a very compact device, much smaller than the video suggested. The finish and fit is perfect, button placement feels natural as does the entire device in hand and even came with a little wood stand!

I'd go as far as to say its one of, if not the best mod for feel in your hand and overall finish I've seen in many years of vaping.

Pictures will be coming once find a suitable time and place.
@vapesmarter has very small hands. I know this because I have seen them.

You have very large shovels for hands Christoff. I know this because I have seen these too. Probs why it seemed smaller in the video.

I should be a detective l [emoji23]

Glad you're pleased mate. Looks tidy af [emoji4]

I saw the Chris hands with a big burger in them. Easily managed the burger [emoji16]
Stu would have no chance with that big burger. [emoji4]
Saw the build thread, lovely looking mod and that engraving looks great. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom