What's new

"Legion" a yihi 485j 100 watt stabwood hybrid engraved mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
dvd

the green mile

Paul Edgecomb: On the day of my judgment, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?

this is for @Chris K he has a juice range that he's promoting and now he has a mod to help with that

here is the original block video

this is the first code for the legion motto too deep

IMG_9546.jpg

this is the 3rd code.....better

IMG_9671.jpg

here is the cutting video the tip is tungsten spinning at 3000 rpm going at 20% speed

whilst all this is going on I'm working on the board, it was going to be a dna60 but I had 2 boards fail the dna60 is a very small fiddly thing it works well but why vape a 60 watts when you can vape at 80 and have a colour telly. I swapped the board but had to recut the mod to suit and fit in the yihi 485j tft colour

IMG_9676.jpg

here is the dna 60w plate that is now scrap

IMG_9784.jpg

I took some time out today to get my car back on the road after hitting a badger called brian last year, the cars been in the garage looking clum with the mice.

so its had a mot today which it passed but it has a fault with the ESP sensor, I found this out on the way home so it's back in the garage looking clum with the mice again.

but add the bits, remove the car, ask the mice to stop crapping on the car and we have

alfIMG_9798.jpg
alfIMG_9799.jpg
alfIMG_9800.jpg
alfIMG_9801.jpg

the X is domed like @Chris K logo BTW

in the paw will happen soon when I trot off into the local field.

but for the moment

love my mods........

Last edited:
Wow... Stu just wow... That's better than anything I had in my head. Thank you so much.

I must ask though, how do you know the Badgers name was Brian? Did you get his insurance details?

Tidy that Mr Vapesmarter.

You're a lucky dude Christoff [emoji6]

:omg:Stunning. If that doesn't shift your juice nowt will. And bet the Krauts have nothing like it :D

Wow... Stu just wow... That's better than anything I had in my head. Thank you so much.

I must ask though, how do you know the Badgers name was Brian? Did you get his insurance details?

I hit brian in the dark at about 50mph the car being small (like me) launched into the air I stopped the car got out and brian was nowhere to be seen just like the front undertray aircon rad and front bib all missing

I called him brian because whilst I was in the air I was screaming "bbbbbbrrriiiiannnnnnnnnn" well not really brian but you get the idea

I have reread and chucked some dots in, I need you to be my PA..........got a short skirt darling:10:
The absolute last thing you want to see is me in a skirt dude. Unless your gastro function is so poor that you're constantly sick anyway, in which case - when do I start? [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom