What's new

coming soon "Bourne" a stabwood hybrid 21700 mod

I even wondered it the stabwood would be based on colours of Cap d'Antibes and the Riviera (where they summered) ........... but I don't see how you can do that without blue! :D

When your eyes first fall upon the Mediterranean you know at once why it was here that man first stood erect and stretched out his arms toward the sun. It is a blue sea; or rather it is too blue for that hackneyed phrase which has described every muddy pool from pole to pole. It is the fairy blue of Maxfield Parrish’s pictures; blue like blue books, blue oil, blue eyes, and in the shadow of the mountains a green belt of land runs along the coast for a hundred miles and makes a playground for the world.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald​

I even wondered it the stabwood would be based on colours of Cap d'Antibes and the Riviera (where they summered) ........... but I don't see how you can do that without blue! :D

When your eyes first fall upon the Mediterranean you know at once why it was here that man first stood erect and stretched out his arms toward the sun. It is a blue sea; or rather it is too blue for that hackneyed phrase which has described every muddy pool from pole to pole. It is the fairy blue of Maxfield Parrish’s pictures; blue like blue books, blue oil, blue eyes, and in the shadow of the mountains a green belt of land runs along the coast for a hundred miles and makes a playground for the world.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald​

My my your really getting into this love the piece by Scot but

Alas

Incorrect

Concede by chance fair lady.....:2thumbsup:

@Crewella

never-give-up-never-surrender-qu-never-give-up-never-49614438~2.png

Back
Top Bottom