What's new

coming soon "Bourne" a stabwood hybrid 21700 mod

............. I feel I should warn you @vapesmarter
Oooohhhhhhh

No

Try again or concede :2thumbsup:
I feel I should warn you that 'concede' is not an option here. I don't mind trying, I don't mind being wrong (comes with the territory in my job), and I don't mind being bettered, but I'm buggered if I'll ever throw in the towel. :D

I got chucked out of judo because they realised I'd go blue before conceding to a stranglehold. Apparently it wasn't 'sporting'. :12:

Keep 'em coming ............... :10:

That's just what I thought ............ well OK I also thought 'if I'm still alive they're not doing it right'. :2thumbsup:

A properly applied choke will see you passed out in well under 10 seconds...

But tapping out is good, you learn more ;)

Of course though, I'm more into kicking and :threadhijacked:

A properly applied choke will see you passed out in well under 10 seconds...

But tapping out is good, you learn more ;)

Of course though, I'm more into kicking and :threadhijacked:
Pfffffft ....... it was hijacked long ago ................ where are you Jason Bourne? :D

........... sigh ............. sorry ........... :offtopic: ;)

So seeing as it’s all gone a bit quiet or your reading Hemingway’s works another clue

Clue 6 ( for real 6 clues) “Fitzgerald never read what Hemingway had a written”

So seeing as it’s all gone a bit quiet or your reading Hemingway’s works another clue

That's kind of a given though ................ Hemingway wrote A Moveable Feast towards the end of his own life - and long after Fitzgerald had died.

What butterflies do you get locally? Red Admirals?

....... and I was cleaning out litter trays. Marginally preferable to reading Hemingway .......... if I'm honest ............. ;)

That's kind of a given though ................ Hemingway wrote A Moveable Feast towards the end of his own life - and long after Fitzgerald had died.

What butterflies do you get locally? Red Admirals?

Yes to true but Hemingway based the book on his diaries from the 20s in Paris apart from a few bits

Clue 7

If you think you know then think what wood be in keeping with a stabwood mod

Back
Top Bottom