What's new

Coast review a stabwood nixie build stand

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I sent coast to vaping with vic and he has done a lovely review for me

as per usual, I have a couple of haters this never surprises me and my response is always the same if you could do better then contact me come down, and make something here the proof is in the pudding

but still, it was a good review

Watched this the other night a great review some.of the hate comments make me laugh. Great piece as always Stu pleased for you mate

Watched this the other night a great review some.of the hate comments make me laugh. Great piece as always Stu pleased for you mate

it was an odd thing the one comment I got pissed over I mulled it over and said right constructive criticism he replied then after a while I spoke with the guy for 2 hours he’s coming to have a cuppa with me, he has given me ideas we had a laugh, he’s also pointed me in directions I didn’t think of saying how about this and that he understands limitations and has a wealth of knowledge

for me it wasn’t an eye opener more of a path The path can twist and turn but meeting people to guide you on the path matters a great deal

I sent coast to vaping with vic and he has done a lovely review for me

as per usual, I have a couple of haters this never surprises me and my response is always the same if you could do better then contact me come down, and make something here the proof is in the pudding

but still, it was a good review

Haha...i saw him with one of yer new dna100's. I was keeping quiet to avoid any conflict

(Ppl who have time 2 hate are simply wasting it)

it was an odd thing the one comment I got pissed over I mulled it over and said right constructive criticism he replied then after a while I spoke with the guy for 2 hours he’s coming to have a cuppa with me, he has given me ideas we had a laugh, he’s also pointed me in directions I didn’t think of saying how about this and that he understands limitations and has a wealth of knowledge

for me it wasn’t an eye opener more of a path The path can twist and turn but meeting people to guide you on the path matters a great deal
I read that - you turned it around beautifully. :)

Back
Top Bottom