What's new

"blood" billet box panels, leather case, 510 "paw" fob showcase thread

By the sounds of it there worth fucking gold if there so hard to do and you can make them match panels then get a program in that CNC as soon as possible [emoji4] only takes writing it once and will make a good enough profit for you not to consider it [emoji6]
Don't let Mrs V know that Stu will make money with buttons. She'll want paying :D:D

Don't let Mrs V know that Stu will make money with buttons. She'll want paying :D:D
I predict he will sell so many more sets including a button it won't matter if she takes a 40% cut he will still make money because he's offering more than most in the BB world especially if they match [emoji4] fuck I'm even thinking about buying a billet just so I can own a set from stu just waiting to see if I get time or not before I invest in something so expensive [emoji4]

I predict he will sell so many more sets including a button it won't matter if she takes a 40% cut he will still make money because he's offering more than most in the BB world especially if they match [emoji4] fuck I'm even thinking about buying a billet just so I can own a set from stu just waiting to see if I get time or not before I invest in something so expensive [emoji4]

to be fare matty the dna60 watt sxk i got one below £100 from fastech it is quite respectable

to be fare matty the dna60 watt sxk i got one below £100 from fastech it is quite respectable
I'm using the 70w more at the moment, even cheaper & does the job as well as the DNA. Need to sort out a magnet sitting proud on that though as it does my head causing door rattle. Might need to borrow Barry to gently persuade it down :D

Don't order from China Stu so it's not worth cutting corners ordering a sxk DNA in the UK with the fucking about having to seal its what not or taking my chance it's a good clone or a fight to try return it so original all the way I think is a must [emoji4] just holding off for about 10 weeks to see the outcome of what's going on before I commit [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom