What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

billet box stabwood panels by vapesmarter part 1

It got awkward it’s been a while since I used a cnc the last was all automated and on a big scale

But this is on a small scale and harder to sort

Because it’s windows based you have to cope with all the other things as well, that windows likes to do, like crash

But one line of code out means if you tell the miller to drill into its own head it will

But there are a number of factors the block must be perfectly flat and level you have one pass to do the job you can’t stop it and just carry on next Tuesday

The billet either the real deal or a clone is very precise the panel being curved is either a design cock up or on purpose but I’m a purist there is no skill involved in a flat panel I can make either on a normal miller but I have a few twists with my panels which I’m doing at the moment

So in short are a £150 panel price tag worth it?

Well it depends on the panel if it has that wow factor did you do that factor then yes

But in reality the £300 pound billet is a lovely bit of kit even the clone at £100 stamps on your average Smok out there for quality

And there was me thinking Lord Alfred was sitting for hours gnawing away, tiny piece by tiny piece and then I see this!?

I’ll never trust a dachshund again

And there was me thinking Lord Alfred was sitting for hours gnawing away, tiny piece by tiny piece and then I see this!?

I’ll never trust a dachshund again

he sniffed at the panels a bit he's into hedgehogs at the moment we have a family in the garden he loves hog hunting lots of woofing and chasing hogs

Back
Top Bottom