What's new

billet box stabwood doors block progression shot

cost of a stabwood billet box door (curved Model)

• £20 im a real idiot

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • £30 im like my mates dumb brother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • £40 im on a budget

• £50

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • £60

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • £70

• £100 what everyone else charges

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I hope this takes off for you Bud, I admire your workmanship and it would be good to see UK made BB panels.
I went for £60.00. I know what they cost, I have two Maddox sets but I would be happy to have more to show my support.

They need to be at least £100 to attract the interest of the most narcissistic of collectors. Apparently, a dolphin image helps too but that's already taken. Maybe an anchovy? :)

They need to be at least £100 to attract the interest of the most narcissistic of collectors. Apparently, a dolphin image helps too but that's already taken. Maybe an anchovy? :)

Absolutely no anchovies....:18:

The resin side is 5* but as others have said it either needs wood running all the way through, whether diagonally/horizontally or vertically, or no wood.. But, saying that, that block looks like it was made to match my purple/grey BB :lovesign:.

The resin side is 5* but as others have said it either needs wood running all the way through, whether diagonally/horizontally or vertically, or no wood.. But, saying that, that block looks like it was made to match my purple/grey BB :lovesign:.

ahhh yes

your lookings at the inside of the panel not the outside and the block will have both doors cut from it

i know what it will look like but from the outside looking in it can be confusing

ahhh yes

your lookings at the inside of the panel not the outside and the block will have both doors cut from it

i know what it will look like but from the outside looking in it can be confusing
LOL colour me confused. Guessing you'll cut in half length ways & the inside becomes the outside :confused:

Back
Top Bottom