What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Alfies & Vapesmarters "summer coming" stabwood mod giveaway

Whoop whoop congratulations @MHL :) the sting of envy isn't so bad when it goes to a deserved ape, still bloody there though :18:

Generous and entertaining as ever @vapesmarter thank you once again :)

Oooooh so near yet so far...big congrats to @MHL , hope you enjoy your new mod and hope you post some pics soon to see what we all missed out on :)..Big thank you to @vapesmarter for running a very generous giveaway.

I got a mod sized parcel yesterday. I was so excited. How did he get it to me so quickly?!?!

Felt a bit light though. Opened it up and... it was some food supplement stuff my OH had bought. I was gripped...

Anyway, it arrived today.

I have to say, the guy and his woofer have got a gift for presentation. Everything looks and feels awesome. You probably all know about the wax seals, the boxing, the cool little photo of A etc. But I want to emphasise how good the quality is... of everything... not just the mod, but the pouches, the matching drip tip, the presentation box... even the usb lead is probably the nicest I will ever own.

The mod iself...I'm not sure if the photos do it justice, but it is very elegant to look at and feels lovely to hold. The subdued colours and shape remind me of a beach stone. That natural look, set off against the gold plate and paw... perfect.

A massive thank you to @vapesmarter for running the giveaway, and for such an exquisite prize. I'm well chuffed.

20210514_142755.jpg

20210514_142940.jpg

20210514_143115.jpg

20210514_143424.jpg

20210514_143438.jpg

20210514_143448.jpg

20210514_143456.jpg

20210514_143509.jpg

20210514_144822.jpg

I got a mod sized parcel yesterday. I was so excited. How did he get it to me so quickly?!?!

Felt a bit light though. Opened it up and... it was some food supplement stuff my OH had bought. I was gripped...

I have to say, the guy and his woofer have got a gift for presentation. Everything looks and feels awesome. You probably all know about the wax seals, the boxing, the cool little photo of A etc. But I want to emphasise how good the quality is... of everything... not just the mod, but the pouches, the matching drip tip, the presentation box... even the usb lead is probably the nicest I will ever own.

The mod iself...I'm not sure if the photos do it justice, but it is very elegant to look at and feels lovely to hold. The subdued colours and shape remind me of a beach stone. That natural look, set off against the gold plate and paw... perfect.

A massive thank you to @vapesmarter for running the giveaway, and for such an exquisite prize. I'm well chuffed.

View attachment 246858

View attachment 246859

View attachment 246860

View attachment 246861

View attachment 246862

View attachment 246863

View attachment 246864

View attachment 246865

View attachment 246866
Very nice mate :2thumbsup:

View attachment 246858

View attachment 246859

View attachment 246860

View attachment 246861

View attachment 246862

View attachment 246863

View attachment 246864

View attachment 246865

View attachment 246866

Lovely mod. Thanks for sharing.

Just checked in to see "what we could have won".

Lovely piece that and probably the only hand made mod with a DNA Go chipset.

Back
Top Bottom