What's new

Alfie

If its administered the same as humans, it only gets administered during a seizure, so the deed may not have yet taken place, the dug will be unaware and not be giving two fks as to who has given it it:)
Oh I thought this was for anxiety. Wasn’t aware it could be used during seizures. Have since googled and appears it is. Every day a school day. Well, as you say the poor things won’t have a clue then.

The scary, early, diagnosis stage is always the worst. You're both having to take it all in and process in your own way, and poor Alfie will have no idea what's hit him so no wonder he's clingy.

Wish I could say something helpful, but hopefully you now have a plan, things should get easier. Thinking of you all. :grouphug:

Only just read this thread. Poor Alfie. Hope he's ok Stu.

hes ok no more seizures that we know about we have doggy cbd as well now so he's a lot calmer

but a fan and a forum member sent him these

we were really taken aback by it

so kind

IMG_1673.jpeg
IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

So glad he seems to be better Stu. Hope things are a bit calmer for you all.

calm in this house

im half way through a bottle of beer (bad move) liz has gone to be with a headache alf is smacked off his tits on cbd......

calm in this house

im half way through a bottle of beer (bad move) liz has gone to be with a headache alf is smacked off his tits on cbd......

sounds pretty calm to me, nae wife, doped dug n a beer......seen more life in a morgue:)

Back
Top Bottom