What's new

Alfie

really sorry to hear about alfie hes a lovely little dog give him a big hug from me and the missius mate

He will be fine and you’ll get it sorted I’m sure. It’s awful with pets as they can’t tell you how they feel but I’m sure they will help you manage it and help him live a normal and happy life. This could explain his recent behaviour too perhaps.
Albeit awful and saddening at least now you have a partial/full diagnosis to work with and some of the guesswork can be taken away and proper plans put in place.

There is no doubt he’s adored and he will know that too and that’s the most important thing of all. You’re his family and his safe place.

I tried a catchy title but even I couldn’t think off any. I wasn’t going to say anything on here but liz has put it on Instagram

she’s hurting what can you do

I feel for both of you. These fits are almost as hard on those who care for the sufferer. I've no experience with it in animals, but my partner is epileptic and it can be manages very well with drugs and the odd lifestyle change.
I know nothing, I've said, will help quell your despondency. But maybe the love and respect of POTV members may offer a little chink of light going forward.
Love to Alfi, best wishes to Liz and yourself.

I know it will be managed but the something I have on potv is The people I know on here it’s a strange thing they are complete strangers but you class them as dear friends you put a post up how bad this is this has happened and people you will never know most likely not meet give you strength shore you up when some of your friends in real life even family just don’t give a shit

I know it will be managed but the something I have on potv is The people I know on here it’s a strange thing they are complete strangers but you class them as dear friends you put a post up how bad this is this has happened and people you will never know most likely not meet give you strength shore you up when some of your friends in real life even family just don’t give a shit
The internet is a strange and wonderful place Stu you should know that by now! It costs us nothing to be a friendly ear to bend or shoulder to cry on but people closer are going through the same so it’s more difficult for them to share the strain!

That's the great thing about here Stu and some Facebook pages. People give you strength that sometimes you don't get in day to day place.
You and my other POTV pals make me smile when the outside world is shite. [emoji6]

Sorry to hear about Alfie Stu, hope it all works out, hope Liz and yourself are keeping positive. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom