What's new

Alfie

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I've had a lot of asks about Alfie

Q. what is he
A. he is a miniature Daschund well he really is a twinney between a standard and a miniature as he has big feet

Q. what colour is he
A. he's a sandy Dachs

Q. has he had the snip
A no he's all boy dog

Q. pedigree
A. yes 6 show winners in his history both mom and dad were black and tan both miniatures

Q. whats his real name
A. king Alfred of winterhope

Q. what is that mark on his nose
A. it's known as a whip its a weird sort of fur line

Q. how did you come by him
A. always had them the last was Inca she died 7 years ago when I collected her from the vets she had just been put to sleep. there was a note on the board for a litter of pubs I took no notice but after Inca died we were devastated, a week passed and I went back to the vets to take a picture of the note. Liz was in a mess so I needed to help her so I went to see the litter. Alfie was the first doggy to come at me he raced over yapping and jumping he was lovely so I took him home a week later

Q. likes and dislikes
A. loves squeaky balls, gravy bones, parma ham, spiders, both of my sons girlfriends (big time) ginge the cat next door, his sheep skin rug, hedgehogs, bath time, the hairdryer, marmite on toast

dislikes, pods, bad 3d printed mods, the postman (but likes the postwomen) yodel, my best friend, the Dyson hoover

Q. is he your trademark
A. yes he is Alfie and his pawprint are all tied up with me, he is very famous

Q. does he get gifts
A. yes he does and lots of people wanted to meet him at vapefest he was a perfect gentleman

Q. does he really sleep on his back
A. yes most of the time with hes feet in the air

pictures?

alfbatch_IMG_3358.JPG
alfIMG_1132.JPG
alfIMG_1328.jpg
alfIMG_2682.JPG
alfIMG_2848.JPG
alfIMG_3511.JPG
alfIMG_3512.JPG
alfIMG_3807.JPG

alfIMG_4443 copy.jpg