What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape Tricks & Treats

VapeWild

Premium Vendor
Vape Tricks & Treats
15/03/2017 12:25 | Post by
Crystal Means
Vaping has changed millions of lives, no doubt, but there’s also another side to it that has captured the attention of others the world over. There’s a whole slew of vapers out there who have made a sport out of vape tricks. And we’re talking everything from simple vape rings and O’s to blowing vape bubbles all the way to “the dragon,” easily one of the most difficult feats to pull off. To attempt the tricks you see in these videos, it's best to use a high VG e-liquid and an RDA, like the Wotofo Sapor RDA, to get the best results. In this week’s blog, we examine each one, how to do it, and video examples of some of the best in the land.
VGOD
VGOD has been seen all over the vape convention circuit with their team of heavy hitters in the vape game. They amaze and astound with their impressive and seemingly impossible vape tricks. Let’s take a look at some of their most viewed vape tricks. See if you can knock some out! Practice makes perfect!
How to blow vape rings: Take a quick pull and inhale your vape. Open your mouth while forming your lips into an “O” shape but don’t exhale. Exhale gently with your throat by opening and closing it, which creates the perfect ring.
How to make double and triple O’s: Once you master the concept of creating the perfect “O” ring, doubling or tripling them is easy. Using the same technique above, form a “V” with your fingers over your mouth and repeat the same steps above. If you want to make triples, make a “W” with your fingers and do the same thing! Again, practice makes perfect so don’t give up!
RUTHLESS
The Ruthless team is known all over the world for their team of tricksters. Most impressive is that their team is mostly co-ed, featuring some of the best of the industry, male and female. The videography is top-tier and the tricks are as bad-ass as they come.How to make a "vape-nado": First, find a flat, clean surface like a table. Take a deep pull on your vape and exhale slowly onto the flat surface, allowing the vapor to billow out and settle on the table. Making an upward chopping motion with your hand very quickly in the middle of the vapor to create a tornado. Keep trying until you get it!
KING TITUS III
I saved the very greatest for last. I say greatest because the singularly cool thing about Titus Edwards is the fact that he’s only been vaping since 2015 and has already been making huge waves with a massive following on social media, all due in part to his seriously skilled vape tricks. If you haven’t checked him out yet, prepare to be amazed. How to make a jellyfish: Applying the same concept of the “O” ring, you’ll take a pull of your vape and form your perfect “O” while guiding the vape ring with your hand. Take another pull and blow ever so gently through the first “O” that you formed. This one will be dragged through the first one and create a giant jellyfish! Keep trying! You’re bound to get it after a few tries.
After watching some of these, I have to admit, I’ll be the first to admit that I have no interest in learning to do these tricks. I just like to vape, plain and simple. As a former smoker, vaping gives me a pleasure that I really can’t describe. But I’m old school. I like to keep it simple. But I’d be lying if I said that they didn’t astound me when I see them. I’m simply not talented in that way. But they say practice makes perfect so perhaps I’m just shortchanging myself.

Have you mastered any of these? Let’s see your vape trick videos! Your video automatically enters you to win our awesome giveaway where you can win a mystery grab bag! Now how dope is that?

Back
Top Bottom