What's new

Last Minute TPD Protest

Vape Superstore

Premium Vendor
Good morning everyone

For those of you that may not be aware of this, there is a last minute anti-TPD protest happening this morning at 09:30am in Westminster outside the Dept. of Health. And yes, its very last minute. For more info, check out the New Nicotine Alliance Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/NNAlliance/

A bit late really as it passed into law a year ago ;)

Vaping advocates will always try and fight it, even if it has been passed already. There's always hope, so I'm choosing to stay optimistic. My prediction is that because of Brexit, the law will probably dissolve after 2 years.

I'm optimistically pessimistic but I suspect we might see some revisions but I guess we'll see? ;)

I'm optimistically pessimistic but I suspect we might see some revisions but I guess we'll see? ;)

Revisions are better than nothing. I understand the need for regulations, but some of the regs just doesn't make any sense. Nevertheless, we adapt, adjust, and move on.

Looks good actually, NNA orgainsed, in the right place, looks like they have TV coverage organised already too.

If it draws attention to the issues then I fully support it, it will be more effective than another stupid badly written online petition.

Good luck to everyone involved. "manufacturers dumping stock they can no longer sell" will be a strong visual representation of the stupidity of getting rid of products that could help a smoker quit and literally save people's lives.

Looks good actually, NNA orgainsed, in the right place, looks like they have TV coverage organised already too.

If it draws attention to the issues then I fully support it, it will be more effective than another stupid badly written online petition.

Good luck to everyone involved. "manufacturers dumping stock they can no longer sell" will be a strong visual representation of the stupidity of getting rid of products that could help a smoker quit and literally save people's lives.

I could not agree more! This is a last ditch effort so i'm really hoping it gets the attention it deserves.

Back
Top Bottom