What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok Majesty In Stock NOW!

Fair enough, I did say I felt sorry for them in my defense. But the whole point of a forum is to offer suggestions/advice is it not?

But the whole point of a forum is to offer suggestions/advice is it not?

Totally agree with ya.
To get the topic back on track,this mod looks a lot better than a few of the other newly released smok mods ,i will be interested to see what the verdict on it is.

Most places still havent got this in stock yet. There's pros and cons to all. If you deal with a Chinese company and it goes wrong, expect problems getting it replaced or repaired. If you use a UK company, you have much easier comebacks should the unit fail. Yes FT is cheaper, no you can't guarantee if its genuine despite what the description says. Yes us and UK companies will be slightly higher priced (due to transport and exchange rates - not greedy vendors), but we sell 100% genuine items and you have the piece of mind of buying from a UK company and it will be despatched and at your door within a couple a days. The choice is of course your...

This is the reason I haven't bought from FT before, and to be honest, I'm unlikely too. The prices are cheaper but I know I'm more protected by UK Consumer/Trade law when buying from UK companies, and generally most are pretty helpful when things do go wrong! Plus, I do like to support local businesses and UK owned companies as well where I can :)

This is the reason I haven't bought from FT before, and to be honest, I'm unlikely too. The prices are cheaper but I know I'm more protected by UK Consumer/Trade law when buying from UK companies, and generally most are pretty helpful when things do go wrong! Plus, I do like to support local businesses and UK owned companies as well where I can :)

But what about supporting the Chinese?

It's a shame to see so many people not supporting the UK vape industry.
Nothing to do with supporting uk vape industry, i have purchased so much from very respectable vendors in the past, and i don't have the luxury of funds that most vapers have, for instance i was desperate for some flatwire that i could have got for around £4 on net but i would have to wait, so i bought the exact same wire from a B&M and it cost me £10.... who you going to support?.... i have to go with what i can afford.

But what about supporting the Chinese?

Those poor Chinese bastards! Nah, I think it's good to support local suppliers. I've always used TECC for that reason, they are based round the corner from me. Not to say I haven't ever bought from elsewhere but where possible, and where cost allows, I like to buy local.

Those poor Chinese bastards! Nah, I think it's good to support local suppliers. I've always used TECC for that reason, they are based round the corner from me. Not to say I haven't ever bought from elsewhere but where possible, and where cost allows, I like to buy local.
Fair enough.

All hardware comes from China anyway. They are getting all the support they need. The point to that particular discussion was regarding the comeback if you buy from the UK instead of China. In regards to the MOD - It's had some very positive reviews, so we can only assume at this early stage its going to be as popular, if not more so than the Alien when it first arrived. Our personal experience with the device is positive, having used it here for a few weeks now.

All hardware comes from China anyway. They are getting all the support they need. The point to that particular discussion was regarding the comeback if you buy from the UK instead of China. In regards to the MOD - It's had some very positive reviews, so we can only assume at this early stage its going to be as popular, if not more so than the Alien when it first arrived. Our personal experience with the device is positive, having used it here for a few weeks now.

Some of the fancy boutique gear is made in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom