What's new

Smok Majesty In Stock NOW!

Just buy the kit from FT approx. £45 then you can have the 4ml x-baby tank, example;

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...entic-smoktech-smok-majesty-225w-carbon-fiber

Or buy the mod only and get a bigger tank like the tfv12/prince or a big baby.

Sorry Vapeinc ;)

Ahh never ordered from FT, always scared of getting a dodgy piece of kit and it blowing up! haha. I might have a gander though. I posted about the majesty somewhere else here because TECC have it for £40 for mod only but it's still pre-order at the moment! I'm a bit tight with money and have had the same device for years and it's never let me down, but fancy something new

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/latest-releases/smok-majesty-mod.html

Ahh never ordered from FT, always scared of getting a dodgy piece of kit and it blowing up! haha. I might have a gander though. I posted about the majesty somewhere else here because TECC have it for £40 for mod only but it's still pre-order at the moment! I'm a bit tight with money and have had the same device for years and it's never let me down, but fancy something new

Nah nothing to worry about son, loads of us have ordered from them, including me, no issues, just have to wait a week for delivery.

With FT if its a clone it will say "style" or "styled" and if its the real deal it'll say "authentic".
I would say 99.9% of us have ordered from FT with no issues, a couple of years ago you could wait upto 6 weeks for delivery but now they have really speeded up and it can be as fast as 5 days, what takes the longest sometimes is once its arrived in the UK for royal mail takes they're time.

Just buy the kit from FT approx. £45 then you can have the 4ml x-baby tank, example;

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...entic-smoktech-smok-majesty-225w-carbon-fiber

Or buy the mod only and get a bigger tank like the tfv12/prince or a big baby.

Sorry Vapeinc ;)

No problem, up to you if you want to wait til next year to get it and then risk it being iffy and have trouble sending it back to China. The Prince will only come with the 2ml glass by the way when on sale in EU

With FT if its a clone it will say "style" or "styled" and if its the real deal it'll say "authentic".
I would say 99.9% of us have ordered from FT with no issues, a couple of years ago you could wait upto 6 weeks for delivery but now they have really speeded up and it can be as fast as 5 days, what takes the longest sometimes is once its arrived in the UK for royal mail takes they're time.

It's a shame to see so many people not supporting the UK vape industry.

I can't see anyone else stocking it just yet, so no way to see if this is a reasonable price. What's everyone's thoughts? When I thought it was 4ml I would have paid but now I'm second guessing myself

Most places still havent got this in stock yet. There's pros and cons to all. If you deal with a Chinese company and it goes wrong, expect problems getting it replaced or repaired. If you use a UK company, you have much easier comebacks should the unit fail. Yes FT is cheaper, no you can't guarantee if its genuine despite what the description says. Yes us and UK companies will be slightly higher priced (due to transport and exchange rates - not greedy vendors), but we sell 100% genuine items and you have the piece of mind of buying from a UK company and it will be despatched and at your door within a couple a days. The choice is of course your...

No problem, up to you if you want to wait til next year to get it and then risk it being iffy and have trouble sending it back to China. The Prince will only come with the 2ml glass by the way when on sale in EU

lol they are all authentic it says so on the items. Personally never had an issue, can only go by my own experience. Only takes a week to arrive. They have stock, so no issue there either. Prince from FT is 8ml.

I feel sorry for shops like you, as you cant compete under the stupid EU rules. You have a great point about returning faulty items though.

Considering this is posted on a vendors page i find it a bit cheeky to see suggestions of buy it from xxx instead.

Cheeky? give me a break, its a public forum/thread, not owned by the vendor. If you don't like it don't read it.

The vendor pays to advertise on here is all i am saying.
if i dont like it the only way to not read it would be to ignore you.which im not prepared to do over a slight differance of opinion.

Back
Top Bottom