What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your views on a discount Vape Club

Would you spend £24 per year to save 40% on your vape liquids for a year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's a great idea @GREGORY LONG it's like a 365 day sale... the only problem I see is the limited juice brands you are offering at the moment, but if you are able to get lots more in stock you could become a big player in the game...

Hi yes we realise the range is limited at the moment but it is increasing and the reason is that we are awaiting some of the premium brands to have their TPD stock available. We should have approx 30+ brands when fully completed and we will add more and more as time goes by :)

Thanks for the free trial code... now how much you payimg me not to post the code on Facebook [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] hahaha
Seriously wouldn't do that to ya... but still how much...
.... just kidding! [emoji3][emoji23]
Right lets see what you got. DLLT here I come!!!

Thanks for the free trial code... now how much you payimg me not to post the code on Facebook [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] hahaha
Seriously wouldn't do that to ya... but still how much...
.... just kidding! [emoji3][emoji23]
Right lets see what you got. DLLT here I come!!!

@Alstoj79 Your code only work with your membership.registered to you to your name etc. :27:

My code is: 34TY83, use it as you please
Cheers Marcus

@Alstoj79 Your code only work with your membership.registered to you to your name etc. :27:

My code is: 34TY83, use it as you please
Cheers Marcus

Maybe your right... just tried your code and it didnt work. My code does. The weird thing is that I haven't registered my details on the site yet and just hit checkout and added a code. Basically as a guest user.
I wont put the code I got here in case it does work for everyone.

The business is already established and has 2 stores and a website already ,the company has been running for 3 years. We are not a start up and are part of a company with no debts. This should be more assuring. Our Company name is Adverweb 57 Ltd if anyone wanted to check us out on the Companies House website
Are you a vendor on here then?

Are you a vendor on here then?

A Premium Vendor no less....

aaaaa.JPG

Back
Top Bottom