What's new

Xmas Eve

Smokeandsteam

Achiever
Just wanted to praise this special. I’ve just finished the last of it (having rationed it after battering though half the bottle in double quick time).

Absolutely delicious. I’ve just had a look at the shop and it looks like it’s all gone. But if CV do another run of this time I’d highly recommend it. Think creamy, liquid baileys custard. Amazing stuff!

late to the party but just started on a bottle of this and omg its a crackingly great flavour.
please bring it back at christmas @Cotswold Vapour or even easter, summer or any other special occasion :D

I bought a bottle at xmas. Giving it a long steep because I still haven't tried it [emoji23]
I've got so much juice in the cupboard. It's lined up for next weekend I think.
Looking forward to it.

Just wanted to praise this special... But if CV do another run of this time I’d highly recommend it...

...omg its a crackingly great flavour....please bring it back... :D

I bought a bottle at xmas... Looking forward to it.

Good news everyone... It's back!

Our good friends at Van Dyke Vapes were very persuasive and insisted that we be bring it back (for the good of humanity) so its back to stay in a neat little collaborative bottle, check it out here :D

Anyway, whats a vendor post on here without a cheeky discount? God knows, so here's a special one for anyone reading this thread. I'm not gonna post it anywhere else so aren't you a lucky bunch...

Code: CookieMeUpScotty
35% off all orders over £30 (TPD exempt stuff)
Expires midnight on the 17th

Much love <3

VDV SXE.png

Back
Top Bottom