What's new

Win a free shortfill! Ahoy there me hearties!

vapable

Premium Vendor
Well shiver me timbers if it isn’t me old shipmates at Vapable! They be runnin’ a competition on that thar website to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day! They be givin’ away 60ml bottles of that thar Shortfill to 8 o’ you lucky winners!

Listen up landlubburrs- if you’d be interested in enterin’, here be the plan.

There be hidden treasure on that there Vapable website. You needs to find 8 pieces of eight among all them there vapin’ products. It’s not for the lily livered, mind- but solvin’ the clues will help lead you to the booty!

There’ll be eight of you vapin’ scurvy dogs that finds all the pieces of eight to win yourselves a shortfill bottle o’ that thar Shortfill! Look-out at the full rules Here (written in landlubber speak) and find out more of what you needs to do. But watch out- all you lily livered losers will be walkin’ the plank! OO ARR!!

Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

Pirate-Map.jpg

>>>>> Click here to see the clues & T&C's <<<<<

Well I've tried and failed miserably :18:

Good luck to the rest of you scurvy sea dawgs!

On that note guys PLEASE DO NOT put the answer on the forum, to enter email us at [email protected] or message us privately on the FB page, all in the spirit of good fun and also if you do, your just watering down your chance to win! :)

8 letter word that has to do with pirates hmm this might be a hard one :D

Back
Top Bottom