What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Why so slow

even if its tracked rm are fooked at the moment and im still waiting for a order from last friday and monday. both 24 hour next day tracked. since covid tracking doesnt work and is only for the senders benefit and wont get updated on rm site until its delivered.

even if its tracked rm are fooked at the moment and im still waiting for a order from last friday and monday. both 24 hour next day tracked. since covid tracking doesnt work and is only for the senders benefit and wont get updated on rm site until its delivered.

I know it says something stupid like tracking will be available once the item has been delivered, wtf use is that ?

Just got a notification e-mail from cigabuy saying it's been dispatched, the strange thing is it has a UK Tracking number, bit i'm not complaining about that :)

Just got a notification e-mail from cigabuy saying it's been dispatched, the strange thing is it has a UK Tracking number, bit i'm not complaining about that :)

I suspect that's an automated email that gets triggered the first time it gets scanned on arrival into the UK. That's a bit more reassuring because at least you know it has completed the China to UK leg of its journey and now you can hopefully track it the rest of the way home. :)

I suspect that's an automated email that gets triggered the first time it gets scanned on arrival into the UK. That's a bit more reassuring because at least you know it has completed the China to UK leg of its journey and now you can hopefully track it the rest of the way home. :)

It's my Steam Crave Hadron and Squonk Backpack and a Glaz V2 RDA, i thought i would be waiting weeks. Also My Vandy Vape Kylin M RTA is on it's way and The Profile RDTA. Looking forward to it all.

Back
Top Bottom