What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

When do the Black Friday offers end?

Lung Redemption

Postman
I had a look on the website and promotion emails and couldn't find anything specific to indicate when the offers end, i'm guessing today (being Cyber Monday) is the last day.

Black Friday has finished and now it’s cyber Monday..to be honest it’s difficult to work it out as many had black week plus a weekend so it lasted 9 days then straight on to cyber Monday then onto the pre Christmas sales then the Christmas sales then Boxing Day sales then pre new year sale then the new year sale and maybe onto the spring sales.

Various places run their BF offers from friday to monday. Decided to just get it done so i can stop worrying about the offers being gone tomorrow. That's batteries for the new mod sorted... :)

Nice to see the offers still running, but never mind, needed them here ready anyway, i imagine post will only get slower as Christmas draws closer. Postman dropped the order through the door today, shipped on Tuesday, here today, awesome! :)

Grabbed some with custom wraps this time (so i don't confuse my two matching sets), nice job on the wraps guys, it's as if they were made with them on already.

Back
Top Bottom