What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Welcome to Cotton & Cable

CharlieC&C

Vendor
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope you're all keeping well?

We're so pleased to now have our own vendor forum for our e-liquids! With 18 flavours to choose from across our Desserts, Fruits and brand-new Cocktail range, there really is a flavour for everyone, all year round.

To celebrate us joining POTV, we're giving you all 25% off our online store using code POTV25, so you can all try our flavours at a cheaper cost, with maximum flavour. www.cottonandcable.co.uk

Let us know below your favourite flavours, the ones on your 'to try' list, and the flavours that you want to see from us in the near future.

Make sure to over to our social media pages where we will be doing a giveaway very soon.

www.facebook.com/cottonandcable
www.twitter.com/cottonandcable
www.instagram.com/cottonandcable

Have a fantastic afternoon everyone,
Charlie from C&C

#ItsWhereTheFlavoursFrom

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! The Eton Mess and Mint Chocowokadooda Martini sounds nice I must say! Might be worth putting a link in your post to your website as well as the social media platforms

Hi @ForestMagpie, thank you for your warm welcome!

Mint Chocowokadooda Martini made us chuckle haha, it sounds like you love your Dessert flavours. I sure do too!

Just edited our original post now - slowly getting the hang of being back on a forum, huge thank you!

Have a great afternoon, you up too much?

Hi @ForestMagpie, thank you for your warm welcome!

Mint Chocowokadooda Martini made us chuckle haha, it sounds like you love your Dessert flavours. I sure do too!

Just edited our original post now - slowly getting the hang of being back on a forum, huge thank you!

Have a great afternoon, you up too much?
Nice to have you here, hope you enjoy the forum!
I tend to like desserts and fruits for DL and tobaccos for MTL so a bit of everything really! Always willing to give new liquids a try!
Not many on here do other social media so always good to make sure there's a web address they can go and check out but hopefully you'll get into the swing of it soon.
Just taking a coffee and vape break from work at the moment then later off to the pub for a few drinks, how about yourselves?

Welcome @CharlieC&C to POTV, I am more into Tobacco type Liquids but do enjoy the occasional Custard. Your Christmas Cake Juice seems to be the one that stands out to me as i love Marzipan and the whole Almond, Bakewell Flavour.

Welcome @CharlieC&C

I was drawn by the cotton and cable.

But alas I don’t do social media.

Do you actually sell cotton and cable

Nice to have you here, hope you enjoy the forum!
I tend to like desserts and fruits for DL and tobaccos for MTL so a bit of everything really! Always willing to give new liquids a try!
Not many on here do other social media so always good to make sure there's a web address they can go and check out but hopefully you'll get into the swing of it soon.
Just taking a coffee and vape break from work at the moment then later off to the pub for a few drinks, how about yourselves?

Liking lots of different flavours is the way to go, there's so many juices out there it's all about finding new and exciting flavours!
That's interesting to know, thank you for the insight - really pleased to have joined, there's so much on the forum we can't wait to get stuck in.
That sounds like a perfect evening, hope you enjoyed the pub and are feeling fresh this morning. We visited a few vape shops in the afternoon which was great, it's been so long since we could go out on visits so to get out again feels so good.

Have a good weekend,
Charlie

Back
Top Bottom