What's new

WE NEED YOUR HELP

Deciding on a name for our Truffles!

• Monkey Balls

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Banana Truffles

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Ignoring whether or not this is suitable for a vaping forum due to the points raised by others above, I agree that Monkey Balls is simply a terrible idea. Whilst I got a giggle out of the packaging design I would hate to see this on the shelves. The UK is way behind a lot of other countries in regards to Medicinal Cannabis, and this is the last thing we need for it to be taken seriously. That product will do nothing but harm a hopefully budding industry which could provide a dramatic quality of life increase for a lot of people, especially so soon after all the positive publicity and support for Alfie Dingley's application has gained.

I'm fine with Banana Truffles, it's a simple and inoffensive way to brand your product without using something as boring and generic as 'CBD Truffles'. A quick Google search already finds me multiple results with that name. Though I guess if anyone else starts making Banana flavoured truffles that will quickly be lost in the noise, long term you may want something a bit more unique though I don't have any suggestions there.

EDIT: fixed some typos

Thank you for taking the time to comment! As we have not decided on any names or artwork and was simply just testing the water and getting opinions all feedback is appreciated :)
Kind Regards, Zak.

I think so, I saw them at the pick n mix section in the Woolies the other day.

We're still working on these, not something we're just diving into, currently getting everything in place that we need too!
Regards, Zak.

Back
Top Bottom