What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapour Depot Introduction!

Hi guys glad to see you on POTV @vapourdepot
Wish you joined last week, my order is winging it's way to NZ right now, so I missed the 10%.
I'll get it next time :)
FWIW I use these guys and have been very happy with the stock variety, price, delivery and service.

Hi guys glad to see you on POTV @vapourdepot
Wish you joined last week, my order is winging it's way to NZ right now, so I missed the 10%.
I'll get it next time :)
FWIW I use these guys and have been very happy with the stock variety, price, delivery and service.

Leave a note on your next order and we will make up for it with some extras.

Out of interest how many days are the parcels taking to get to you?

Jonny

Hi Jonny @vapourdepot generally about 7 days, so I'm expecting my parcel tomorrow.
I'll be sure to do that, thanks mate.:)

Always wondered why Vapour Depot didn't have a presence on here as they have a been very active on Reddit.
Think they were the first vendor I ordered from when I started vaping last year.
Stuff arrived next day.
Have always been tempted by one of their "mystery boxes" but just cant get passed paying for products when I don't know what I'll get!

Welcome to the forum! I've ordered from you guys a few times and always been happy with the service, good to see you join us here at POTV.

Hi Jonny @vapourdepot generally about 7 days, so I'm expecting my parcel tomorrow.
I'll be sure to do that, thanks mate.:)

Awesome thanks for letting me know. I don't think that's too bad with the amount of distance its travelling :)

Always wondered why Vapour Depot didn't have a presence on here as they have a been very active on Reddit.
Think they were the first vendor I ordered from when I started vaping last year.
Stuff arrived next day.
Have always been tempted by one of their "mystery boxes" but just cant get passed paying for products when I don't know what I'll get!

Hey thanks for the kind words. Still getting use to POTV. Reddit has it's place but we thought we best branch out. We've actually had our POTV account for a few years but never got round to using it properly. Over the next couple of weeks the aim is to get involved in discussions and let the community see what we're all about :)

Welcome to the forum! I've ordered from you guys a few times and always been happy with the service, good to see you join us here at POTV.

Appreciate the kind words. The service is our main focus, so it makes us feel good inside to hear things like this :p

Back
Top Bottom