What's new

Vape Expo 2017

Bars? Sounds good to me, are there any bars at expo? Please say no, I'll be standing at the top of my stand throwing cells into the masses by the end of the night. Not sure that'll promote cell safety very much...

Edit: Not that there will be any masses, probably just @Huggett running round collecting them all.

Last edited:
Yep there is a bar. Right next to the stage. Just ask @3dj. He loved it there as he could have a quiet drink or two without being disturbed....

Bars? Sounds good to me, are there any bars at expo? Please say no, I'll be standing at the top of my stand throwing cells into the masses by the end of the night. Not sure that'll promote cell safety very much...

Edit: Not that there will be any masses, probably just @Huggett running round collecting them all.

I have a battery fetish [emoji23]

For some reason, I collect cells. I have more of them than mods and well... some THINK they know how many mods I actually have

Hey Guys!

Just a heads up, I'll be at vape expo this year - got myself a little 3x3 stand - Efest are attending so I thought what the hell let's annoy them and attend too . Be great to meet some of you apes finally as I've only met a handful, so come say hello!

Not sure what offers will be on yet, as the margins are pretty small as they are, however I'll definatley be sorting the apes out with some exclusive deals.

This is my first ever event, although i'm not sure if I know how to build /design a stand that competes with Efest and the like - but i'll definately give it a try! (If anyone has any experience/advice here it'd be much appreciated)

As always, thanks everyone - you've given Fogstar so much support.
I'd suggest you invest in a table cloth of the appropriate corporate colour, and assuming they've given you a stand with at least one wall have several dozen A3 size Colour copies made of your logo and you can arrange them in a colourful fan on said wall, Try to ensure you've got a banner accross the top of the stand at the front and to draw the punters offer Pre charged cells, possibly a rewrapping service (With your branded wraps as promotion for later sales) and dont forget to give out A5 size sheets with battery safety tips (And your logo and website URL) - You should be able to whip one up an a printer then get a few hundred photocopies or prints made...

Also include something along the lines of - use trusted suppliers of genuine manufacturer cells, avoid re wraps such as efest, imran who greatly exaggerate the batteries mah and amp ratings - nice big and bold, if that dont ruffle some feathers, I dont know what will ;)

Which you all the best at the expo not sure if I want to go or not still undecided

I actually used to work in the expo business mainly doing milatery shows...on a stand your size it's all about the counter and some marketing for the walls...and don't forget a model with her boobs and bum hanging out that always helps....

I'm up for being the stand model. I'll bring the olive oil and the apes can grease me up. Bound to attract some punters.

@Ben fogstar efest look like gods compared to one the company's I saw in October.... claiming they made a 50a 18650 with 2500mah .... I laughed and sure enough one guy decided too put it in his mech .. and battery immediately vented and made the area stink of burnt electronics!

Back
Top Bottom